Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Home of the Wolf Pack called Full Moon Rising....and a place were We can relax

+5
FoxFang
shantsa
shade shadowwolf
Samarah
Kemo
9 posters

Pack's Rping

Kemo
    Kemo

Pack's Rping - Page 3 Empty Re: Pack's Rping

Post  Kemo Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:07 am

Looks to his mate, knowing they had to find a home soon, but he knew the perfect place, displaying it in his mind for her and Temo to see. His homeland, the place of his birth, and where the entire story of his life started. He watches Samarah pad to him and kiss him and Temo and Shantsa on the forehead. "Indeed we will Samarah." He watched Chance as he stood and moved in front of him. He looked at the medallion, then took it and placed it around his neck. He watched Chance roll over in front of him. "Thank you Chance. I hope all of you will learn from my decisions and the way I have run this pack. Chance, under different circumstances, I believe we could have been friends as well." He padded toward him and laid a paw on his chest, giving him all of his power back and healing the seal on his heart, that way he could have his power without worrying about upsetting his God. He then looked at Shantsa and Temo, and padded toward the door, before stopping suddenly. He turned and motioned with his paw at the stone wall of the communal den. 5 Large statues were carved into the rock, each an exact replica of Kemo, Shantsa, Temo, Jace, and Time. He smiled at he looked at them all for a moment. "Goodbye everyone. May the Ancients guide you on your life's path."
    Temo
    Temo

Location : Wishing with all my heart to continue holding Jace.

Post  Temo Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:24 am

Temo looks at the statues. Raises his staff and points it at the statues and the eyes become colored jewels that softly glow the same color as their real eyes.
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:29 am

for those who are departing i will say this you are going to be sorely missed & are always welcome to come & visit with us whom you wish anytime you all wish to no matter how long you stay your company will always be enjoyed we had some good times while they lasted & me & lunay will do the best we can to keep this pack strong & proud that i swear to you all it is my solem vow that i will keep & defend with my very life & soul till the end of all time & beyond
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:29 am

*Feeling his powers returning to him, he watches as Kemo makes the statues, and Temo makes their eyes sparkle as jewels. He concentrates his newly-restored energy, and the stone of the statues suddenly turn their fur color. Kemo and Temo's jet-black Onyx, Shantsa's pure white marble, Jacey's a color-changing diamond that usually remained black except at random times, and Time's the color of granite mixed with sandstone.*

May the Moon guide your path, and the stars watch over your lives as the Ancients have always done. May you find your happiness in your new pack, but never forget your family here and that one day our true Alphas will return and take charge. Hopefully then you will come back to us, where we will embrace you with open arms.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Pack's Rping - Page 3 Empty Pack's Place to Rp

Post  shantsa Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:33 am

watchs as Samarah pad to Them and in turn kisses Kemo, Temo and her, then Chance moving to Kemo, offering the necklace and bowing down, shakes her head, thinking if things went differently,seeing the pictures of Kemo's Homeland within her mind, as watchs Him make the 5 Large statues one for each Pack member leaving" whispering good bye and best wishes to everyOne, as she turns and slips out of the Main den, ready to follow Her Mate
    FoxFang
    FoxFang

Post  FoxFang Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:59 am

*close's eyes in thought* this is a lot to take in at once....
    Jace

Post  Jace Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:11 am

Stares sadly at the ground, how had it come to this? it had only been four months, yet she owed these wolves more than she had ever owned anyone before, her life. Looking up into the faces she had grown accustomed to seeing and her heart broke, the only true pack she had had in her life and now it was destroyed, she consoled herself with the fact that least they weren't dead.

"well see you around guys, i guess" always with her stupid british ways not showing emotion to those she loved most. Standing up she followed Shantsa out of the den into the next chapter of her life.
    Kemo
    Kemo

Post  Kemo Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:18 am

"Thanks, but we have no desire to return. Perhaps to visit, but our home is in a new place now. Perhaps our paths will cross again in the future. Until then, Be safe, watch out for aliens, and stay away from humans." He nodded his head to the group, took one last look at their faces, and left the den, his Mate and followers shortly behind him. He padded through the pack lands, taking one last look at the dens, having set his den to teleport all of his belongings to the new den when they arrived. He reared his head back and howled loud and long, before turning and padding in the direction of his homeland, the location of his new pack territory.

Everyone, I regret to inform you that the forum will be shut down at 12 am tomorrow (saturday night, sunday morning) Central time. It is out of my hands and the only thing I can do is provide you with the website where you can make a new one very easily within a few minutes.

https://www.forumotion.com/

If you need help you can IM or email Me, Shantsa, or Temo

Goodbye everyone, you will be missed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content