Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Home of the Wolf Pack called Full Moon Rising....and a place were We can relax

+8
Lunay Shadowwolf
Temo
Ryan
Time
Kemo
Chancellor Bayn
Soul Bayn
shade shadowwolf
12 posters

Hiya to All the Pack

Ryan

Hiya to All the Pack - Page 29 Empty Re: Hiya to All the Pack

Post  Ryan Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:45 pm

uhhh... ...
    Ryan

Post  Ryan Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:05 pm

anyone on?
    Ryan

Post  Ryan Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:13 pm

*sniff* anyone on? confused
    Lunay Shadowwolf
    Lunay Shadowwolf

Post  Lunay Shadowwolf Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:15 pm

*sniff* im still on ryan
    Ryan

Post  Ryan Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 pm

Yay
    Lunay Shadowwolf
    Lunay Shadowwolf

Post  Lunay Shadowwolf Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:17 pm

how are u doing tonight?
    Time
    Time

Post  Time Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:21 pm

*Time leaves her den and sniffs the air. The dark night sky void of any ligh. The fact that there was a new moon completely lost behind the blanket of white grey clouds. Since the fight, Time had been feeling outcasted from the entire pack. She looked back at the communal den behind her. She had already unlocked the wall where she kept her most precious posessions, including Spirit's favorite pillow. There was no need for them now. She mad her way to the river, passing by the small hidden dens of the mated pairs of those she once thought we her family. It was unfair, though she took the blame, to be outcounted by brainwashed wolves. She was tored of the figting, the fissure that drove between the members of the Pack was too wide to bridge. Even if the death curse was lifted from He-Whose-Unnamed, he would turn the pack on those who rose against him. Including Time herself. The fighting only hurt those around, and forced the innocent to choose sides. Time could see not many of her so-called family stood by her side. Not much of a true pack in her eyes. She was tired of the fighting and bickering, and all the cold shoulders she recieved. The thought of the coldness from those she once loved, caused a shiver to run down her spine as she made her way east. Time knew that her speed could take her far far away with little trail, but she wanted to savior the last scent of her beloved pack lands for just a moment longer. Even at a leasurily pace, she made her way to the edge of the pack lands long before half the night was over. Time looked back over the peaceful lands she once called home. Her timber fur blew int he light breeze. A tear filled her eye, since her torure, this was the only place she felt truly welcomed. But now no longer. As a second and third tear wetted both her eyes, and spilled from her cheeks, Time lifted her head in a sorrowful good-bye howl; knowing all would hear, and knowing most wouldnt care. Time's long cry ended abruptly and she took off. Feet barely touching the ground. Her speed left a whirl of leaves and dirt in her path but nothing more. She had met the sea, now she was going to find her ocean.*

After all that BS with chance, i can tell im no longer welcomed. I took the blame, I took full responsibility, but I figured some of you would be mature enough to see what a child he was being. Yes, my joke was crude, yes my joke went a lil too far. And I apologised for it. I apologised to Temo, kemo, chance, and soul. But all that was lost when the posts were deleted. But Im not the only one who took things too far. I have tried to sulk my way back in, but the shun from all has made it perfectly clear. I have requested after this post, my account be terminated. If you dont have my IM or my myspace, that means I dont wish to have anythign to do with you for one reason or another. And those reasons are my own. Dont like it tough shit.

Some of you I will see again, some of you...well I hope you live a better life, cuz life can always be better.

So long suckers
    Ryan

Post  Ryan Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:24 pm

Nooo... dont go, keep the pack together
    Ryan

Post  Ryan Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Why is this this happing to us ? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    Lunay Shadowwolf
    Lunay Shadowwolf

Post  Lunay Shadowwolf Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:41 pm

im not sure ryan. im not sure
    Ryan

Post  Ryan Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:58 pm

anyone else on
    Ryan

Post  Ryan Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:09 pm

I know other people are there. Suspect
    Ryan

Post  Ryan Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:21 pm

Answer me please. please
    Kemo
    Kemo

Post  Kemo Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:05 pm

Would everyone please attend the meeting taking place in the rp, this meeting is mandatory, everyone must attend

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:06 am