Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Home of the Wolf Pack called Full Moon Rising....and a place were We can relax

Full Moon Rising by Badwolf

Temo
    Temo

Location : Wishing with all my heart to continue holding Jace.

Full Moon Rising by Badwolf Empty Full Moon Rising by Badwolf

Post  Temo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:09 am

FULL MOON RISING
    BY BADWOLF

Tina was your average twenty year old. A cute, witty girl who loved to be a bit troublesome with her close friends. She attended a locale county college for Business, while living at home with her father and puppy dog, Dakota. Though, this year had been particularly rough on her. Having just suffered a grueling break up with her beau of five years, she became a bit more reclusive. Atleast, up until about six months ago.

"What'ya wanna do, T?" the shorter haired brunette looked over at her friend.

"I've no idea, it's freakin' freezing out Lu." Tina looked at her best friend, waving her arms about sarcastically covered in arm warmers, and the scarf around her neck.

"Dude, you where those all the time." Lucy snorted and rolled her eyes. Turning her attention to the rest of the table. Swarmed with gaming nerds and students wirelessly linking the nintendo DS' up for Mario Kart.

It was unfortunately getting to be around dinner time and Tina's stomach growled in protest. That's the thing about being a college student, never having the money to eat.

After a few minutes convincing her friend Pierre' to go up and buy her and Lucy some fries, she heard a bit of strangeness (not uncommon) coming from one of the computer areas behind her.

Shrugging while Lucy was engulfed in a textual conversation with her friend a few states away, Tina mosied over to investigate. There she found her friends Ryan, Katlyn, and another male she knew looked familiar.

"Hey T. Dude, check this out!" Ryan pointed to the computer screen, but Tina's eyes couldn't leave the handsome kid before her. He was her height, darker olive skin (italian descent), short dark hair and his eyes were the greenest blue she'd ever seen. With exception of the left, which looked as though someone had dripped liquid amber into the pallet.

"You're the kid who dated Creepy Chrissy, aren't you?" were the first things Tina said. He looked at her with the oddest expression and laughed.
    "Sure did."
    "Jeff..? Right?" it'd been a year since she'd seen him here. Boy did he lose a lot of weight.
    "Well I see your brain is in tip top shape, T." The guy grinned at her.

Ryan and Katlyn shrugged and went back to surfing the the computer for funny Ha-Ha's. Tina blushed slightly.

"It's just been a while, I didn't recognize you." She blurted out.
    "Yeah, I lost weight and got rid of that stupid facial hair." Responding as he picked up his bag.
    "That did look pretty bad..." Commenting idly, then chuckling.
    "Well, since I know you're around more I'll have to drop by. But I have class right now." Slinging his bag over his shoulder.

Mind you, Tina and Lucy were notorious for being able to convince anyone at their 'table' to do, frankly, just about anything. They were the crazy intimidators, the 'do it if you're cool' crew.

"Aw, who goes to class, stay here and hang out." Tina smiled and walked over to the table. "C'mon." There was an internal struggle coming from Jeff, he'd had a crush on Tina from the day they met one year ago. And the look Tina gave him when he began dating Creepy Chrissy (as they all so affectionately called her) near broke his heart. He couldn't explain that, he barely new Tina.

"Fine. But just tonight." Tina hooted at his giving in and patted the empty chair next to her.

Half way throught the evening, the girls came up with the 'How big are you?' game. Where you ask every guy at the table to well, spill their size. Much to their surprise everyone answered, and everyone answered truthfully. No one shouted ten inches, or got all shy, most ranged between six and seven and a half. Then it was Jeff, since he was the last one.

"Well, how big, Jeff..?" Tina eyed him with a big teasing grin.
    He shrugged, looked at her, "About nine on a good day."
    Tina near spit out her vitamin water. "Pictures or didn't happen." Jeff smirked, stood and left. Thinking nothing of it, Tina turned and began talking about something to Lucy. Not before long did she find herself staring at a cell phone picture of Jeff's penis.

"Oh my-" Tina flipped the phone shut. "I can't believe you, you just... in the bathroom?!"

Jeff broke into a fit of hysterics, "told you so."

Soon enough, a school guard came up and announced the cafe' center closed for the night. The remaining students piled out of the building into the chilly night air. "I still have another half hour before my dad comes to pick me up." Jeff growled and plopped on the curb unceremoniously.

"Want a ride?" Tina shook keys in front of him.
    "Nah, he'll know I didn't go to class then... I'll talk to you when you get home, ya?" Tina looked back at him and nodded.
    "Can't wait to find out all the other fun things you're hiding." She mused back at him and took off in the direction of her truck.

The voice in his head spoke in a hushed growl, "Sweety, you have no idea..."

( Part 2 )

"But she's a human, boy!" Jeff's father howled angrily at him.
    "Oh shut up, Jeffery!" his mother yelled back at his father, "I like the girl!"

Jeff stood between his parents yelling at one another, the expression of a scolded puppy across his face. His fathers voice bellowed once again, "There's plenty of nice females in the pack, and you continuously disappoint me." Snarling, his father stomped out of the house.

"Don't listen to him dear... he'll... get over it..." His mother, a nice, short woman gave him a soft smile and walked into the living room. Jeff turned and walked up the steps to his room.

"I don't see what dad's so mad about, dude, she's hot." His younger brother Nicholai called from his adjacent bedroom.
    "She is, isn't she?" Jeff smiled and sat down at his computer.

It'd been about a month now, and he and Tina decided to take chances on dating. Beginning February 13th. They celebrated a 'single's' Valentines day together. Jeff had never felt so close to someone over such a small amount of time like he had with her.

Each time they hugged or kissed he was barely able to hold himself back. "Urges..."he cursed himself. Looking up at the sky, the new moon was out tonight, barely covered by the clouds. Looking at his computer screen he whined, she was away.

There was so much he wanted to tell her. Obviously. For starters, how he wasn't human. Who would believe that in a time like this? Werewolves, real? Just as real as vampires and other creatures and beasts that go bump in the night. His grandfather had moved from their home lands in Greece before having Jeff's father. Escaping the unusual pack tyrrany and blood shed.

In the America's they had begun their own locale refugee pack. It'd grown strong over the years, and in secret. Right under human noses.

And now, at his age, his father expected him to take interest in a female of their own. The first, being Chrissy. But all the females were stuck up, whiny bitches. Literally. And Chrissy, she was just wierd.

But Tina. Tina was more wilde and fun then any of the females he'd ever known. He didn't care what his father said. Tina was perfection. With her bright chocolate eyes, soft lightly tanned skin, and wavy auburn hair. The way her hips flared and her delicious breasts sat firm on her chest, moving tantalizingly as she breathed. Gods, he wished to have her beneath him. Writhing and moaning for him.

His nails dug sharply into his desk, he allowed his thoughts to run away. The rock hard erection straining almost painfully in his trousers bringing him back.

He wanted her as his mate. It was decided, but, he was still uncertain. Could he trust her? How could he tell her?

Glancing up at the screen he smiled, she'd messaged him.
    Temo
    Temo

Full Moon Rising by Badwolf Empty Re: Full Moon Rising by Badwolf

Post  Temo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:11 am

( Part 3 )

In the time of two months Tina and Jeff had spent every free moment together. With school and Jeff working a full time job, there wasn't much of it. Which made their time together all the more special.

One night while at a diner, she was telling him about the tattoo on her leg. "Well, this is going to sound sily. Tigers are my... spirit animal I guess. The one I relate to the most." Tina bit her lip.
    "Have you ever heard of furries?"

Jeff near spit out his sprite and nodded a yes.

"...I'm a furry." An incredible shade of red crossed her cheeks. "I've never told anyone that, people think its wierd. But, I don't know I've always felt so connected with them. So it was only natural, I guess." Drinking her cola, she glanced up at him.

"Don't worry, I don't think it's wierd." He touched her hand, "I'm a wolf." Of course there was a double meaning there, but in a sense it kind of made him a furry too. Plus the sound of her laughter was like heaven to him. She looked so pretty, so sexy, and she smelt wonderful.

"You're such a dork." Tina said with a squeeze to his hand.

They finished their meals with the typical teasing conversation. It'd been two months now, and for the first time in over a year, Tina was aching for him. The attraction was so great she couldn't stand it. They meshed so well together, so perfect.

When they left, they sat in her car near pawing at one another. Heated kisses, steaming windows, the works.
    "We need to go somewhere," Tina gasped breathlessly as Jeff's tongue ran up her throat.
    "Park somewhere, my house isn't good..." he whispered huskily, nibbling her sweet flesh. She was like ambrosia to him, nectar of the Gods. He'd be dead if his father smelt their having sex in his home...

Biting her lip, she knew just where to go. A dark secluded area in a small row of apartments. It was dark out, she'd expect no one to leave this late. Though... doing this in her car seemed less romantic, but her hormones didn't care about romance. The drive was silent, as soon as the car was parked and off they near jumped one another into the back seat.

His hands immediately touching her hips and sliding up along with her shirt feeling the softness of her flesh. Tina moaned into their kiss, their tongues aching to meet and taste each other. Nipping playfully at his bottom lip, she leaned herself back against the door.

They looked at each other for the longest few seconds in the history of man. Leaning down, Jeff trailed kisses over her exposed belly. Inhaling silent, deep breaths. She was more than ready for him... Delving his tongue into her belly button and nibbling on the small piece of surgical steel there. His hands went to work on her jeans, the pop of the button giving way following the sound of the zipper.

Tine arched her hips as his mouth went lower. Tugging her jeans around her ankles and off with her shoes and socks. Whining at the abscence of warmth on her belly, she opted to leave her shirt on. It was the end of March after all. The dull stret light barely cast a glare over their bodies. Jeff could make out every sensual curve of her. He leant down, his erection straining painfully against the fabric of his pants.

"I want you," he growled in her ear. Kissing her neck as his fingers looped the edge of her panties and slid them down. Gasping, the last barrier now taken and discarded from her body.

"Take me.." She whimpered. With a wicked nod, he lowered himself. Having to restrain a gasp as he looked at the beauty before him.
    Her wavy hair wilde over her shoulders. Lips parted in her erotic breathing, the tight movements of her belly as she held her breath in anticipation. All the way down to the lightly parted thighs, her womanhood bared to him.

Moving her legs apart gently, he wasted no time in burrying his face into the delicious flesh of her sex. Shaved clean, soft skin, glistening with her apparent arousal. He wanted to howl at how good she tasted. As his skilled tongue worked magic over her slit, he made his pants and boxers disappear around his ankles.

The girl beneath him was a moaning, wriggling mess. Something he'd only fantasized about until now. Watching him with pure desire and lust, her nails scraped his scalp causing him to moan into her folds.

If he wasn't careful he was sure this woman would cause him to let go. Unlike most lycan stories, they do have the ability to control their change. A learned tool over hundreds of years, it's simply more difficult under the light of the full moon. However, extreme feelings be it rage, happiness, hunger, or sex could cause it abruptly if they did not keep themselves in check.

"Please Jeff..." her voice broke his concentration. "I want you inside me," biting her lip as she tugged on his shoulders. He couldn't ignore such a sexy plea like that. A shuddering breath left him as he crawled atop of her. "No... not like this." Arching his brow as she stopped him.

Smiling, she flipped herself over onto all fours, leaning against the door for support. "Make me your bitch..." she moaned over her shoulder. His mouth dropped open in surprise. Turning into a grin, "Does my kitten want to be mounted by her big, bad wolf?" he growled, playing along with her game. Gods, if she only knew how close she came...

"Yes, please, take me." She gasped feeling him immediately behind her. One hand on her hip, the other placing his incredibly thick length against her dripping wet opening. A bit of nervousness washed over her. Not knowing if her body could handle such a large intrusion.

Holding her still, "Relax baby, shh..." he stroked her back as he pressed with his hips. The pressure she felt was intense. Growling he pulled back and tried again, not wanting to hurt her. It took a few more good pushes, but finally her tight walls gave way to the head of his cock.

"Oh god..." He nearly sunk himself all the way in as her tightness engulfed him. She had bitten down tightly, attempting not to be too loud from inside the vehicle. Inch by inch he slid a full nine inches into her body. Her cervix near giving way as he burried himself balls deep inside her.

His grip on her hips tightened, "Oh Tina, you feel amazing." He moaned, leaning over her back and kissing her ear. The way her inner muscles spasmed around his thick member as he kept still. Her moving her hips back jolted him a bit.

"F*** me, Jeff. Hard. Please..." She'd never had something so large inside her, but he touched places she never knew existed. Feeling so full, so amazingly dirty.

"You got it, kitten." His hips did not relent, pulling out of her and diving back in. Like a jack hammer he thrust into the small female beneath him. Eyes rolling into his head, perspiration formed in small beads along his hair line. The scent of their mixing lust permeating the air in the closed up car. The mingling of their moans and gasps, the cute string of obscenities coming from the girl.

Her nails dug into her leather seats. His dug surprisingly sharply into the flesh of her hips. In his mind he begged to keep his beast down, but even he wanted her. Wanted to show her what real mating was like. He could feel the familiar tingle in his hands, his nails curling into sharp claws. It spread over him, teeth sharpening as he clentched them together.

No, he fought with himself. He would not scare this girl away. Imagine, looking back to see your boyfriend and finding some wolf like creature in his place? "Oh baby, I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum." Her voice once again brought him back to her.

"That's right, cum around my fat cock, let it go sweety." He growled to her, his wolf taking the intitiative to speak for him. Tina pressed back against his urgent hips and almost as if on command, came with an earth shattering orgasm.

Her already impossibly tight passage clamped down around him. Writhing, and moaning his name. It was all too much, holding her spasming body against him he released inside her. Coating her inner walls with hot white seed. Something he'd never done with any female before her. Jet after jet of hot liquid filled her body, sending her into another mini orgasm. There was so much it began dripping down his balls and her thighs.

They both held still, panting in their post orgasm delirium. He held his wolf at bay and he was sated for now... Pulling his shrinking cock from her body, he watched as his ejaculate followed. "That's so hot..." he mused.

A good thing she was on the pill, she thought hazily...
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:12 am

( Part 4. )

Time seemed to go on fairly well for the next three months. Jeff's twentieth birthday passed as did Tina's twenty first. She hated being the older, even if it was by less than a year. Constantly teasing Jeff about it.

They'd only had sex on rare occassions, deciding that car was too uncomfortable. Instead they stuck to a bit of fooling around now and then. With classes being over, they had so much more time together though. One day, Jeff received a text from Tina.

*Tina*: I think I <3 you.

Jeff stared at his phone curiously. And replied back,
    'I think I <3 you too'

*Tina*: No really... I think I'm in love with you.

Jeff's heart melted. This girl was perfect. ...but she still didn't know. If she loved him, could he finally tell her? What would she think? Would she be repulsed? No, she'd always teased him for being a mutt since he revealed his 'furry' side. He didn't want to deceive her anymore.

Jeff looked at his phone and smiled. Replying with, "I know. Me too. "

He would tell her tonight.

Tina had been feeling so strongly over him. She couldn't wait to tell him in person no matter how corny it was via text. For the first time in a long time, she was in love. In love with this handsome, silly, witty guy. A guy she felt oddly protected and safe with. Completely trusting. Every time he touched her it was like a little jolt of electricity hit her. It was just... special.

Her father was going away for the weekend, leaving tonight open for Jeff to come over. She'd spent all day cleaning, and straightening up, wanting tonight to be perfect. She couldn't wait to see him, make love to him. He turned her on so much, especially pretending that he was a wolf, and she his bitch.

She'd always had a soft spot for canines, for a long time. Beginning with one erotica of a woman being given to a wolf who turned out to be this handsome, barbarian of a man. The very thought made her damp and shiver in delight. What would Jeff do if he knew? Beastiality wasn't exactly looked on as a good thing. Oh well, it was nice to pretend.

Tina came to as her cell phone vibrated, it was Jeff, he was parking and would be at the door soon. Jumping up and almost knocking Dakota over, who ran along with her to see the commotion, Tina made a break to the door.

She near jumped Jeff as he walked up the stoop. Wrapping her arms around him and planting little kisses on his cheeks.

"Well it's nice to see you too, T." He hugged her tight, following her into the house. Dakota sniffed around but soon got bored and went to lay in her crate.

Tina dragged Jeff to her room and closed the door. "I've missed you," she purred wrapping her arms around him once again.

"I've missed you too, baby." He looked down and bit sat on the edge of her bed. She followed with a bit of concern on her face.

"What's wrong..?" Tina tried a soft smile, her hand wrapped in his.

"We...need to talk." Her face frowned.
    "Oh god, is it what I said? Did I say it too soon? Oh Jeff I'm sorry I didn't mea-" he cut her off. "No, T. It's about me... I haven't been completely honest."

She looked at him, oh crap, she thought. What could it be?

"Remember when we were talking a few months ago. I told you I was a furry... well, that's not completely true." Tina bit her lip, god she grossed him out.
    "I am... a wolf. A real one, well... not real real, but... a werewolf. A real. Werewolf." He sputtered it out lacking every bit of grace he'd hope to have.

Tina paused and stared. Then came a fit of laughter, "you're SERIOUS?! Baby, if you wanted to Roleplay that, all you had to do was say so..." she continued to laugh and he stared with hurt and amazement.

"I'm being serious." His tone flustered.

"Pictures or it didn't happen..." she smirked.

"Fine! I'll show you!" Rule number one, never reveal yourself to a human.

Jeff stood up and shed his clothes in a fury that Tina had never seen. She was still in a fit of giggles, when Jeff began to look like he was in incredible pain. Her eyes widened in terror and awe as she watched him.

His entire body shifted, grew. The disgustingly sharp sounds of bones snapping and muscles tearing echoed through the small bedroom. A being that was her height now stood about six foot. Her hand covered her mouth as she watched his face contort and his agonizing grunts turn into bellowed growls. Dark, black fur sprouted over the entirety of his skin, his feet now closer together, paw like. Hands tipped with thick, razor like claws. Muscles rippled and tensed under the midnight fur. A tail swished back and forth as his transformation finished.

A large, wolfish head sat on his broad shoulders, ears pinned straight back. He looked at her in an almost, "I told you so" sort of statement. Tina just sat there. Her hands the only thing keeping her from screaming.

He tried to approach her but she backed up on the bed. He whined, his ears back. "Y-you, this...isn't real. It can't be!" she shouted. He just stood there, talking was virtually impossible, but he was in no state of anger to cause her any harm. The wolf, his beast knew Tina as his humans mate.

"C-can you understand me...?" she asked softly. With a nod of his large head she sat up and gingerly reached a hand out. The great lupine stepped closer, sniffing her hand and gracing it with a warm soft lick. With his face so close, her eyes brimmed with tears.

The same, familiar loving blue green eyes stared back at her from this beasts head. "Oh... Gods, Jeff it is you." His ears perked up and his tail gave a brief wag.

Scooting closer to the edge of the bed, she reached up with both hands and touched his cheeks. Running them gently up to the backs of his ears. His fur was soft yet coarse. She couldn't believe it. They were real. And he was real! And oh my god, it was so close to her fantasies. No. She couldn't. He wouldn't want to...would he?

"Jeff, you should have told me before. I love you... all of you. This is so... amazingly amazing!" She stroked his fur which he seemed to enjoy as he listened to her. "I want to be with you no matter what... You're more than I could ask for..." She placed a small kiss timidly on his snout, he gave what almost sounded like a 'woof' of a dog and licked her cheek.

His tongue was so warm, and soft she couldn't hold back the moan that escaped her. Jeff wanted this girl, his wolf wanted to make her his mate. And that moan told him everything had he not smelt her desire to begin with.

Tina couldn't even question how, or why, all the millions of things as she slid back on the bed. Him climbing up after her. He had that same hungry look he did as a human, he wanted her. Blushing softly, she brought her hands down to the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head.

The wolven creature sat and watched this beautiful female reveal herself to him. A body he was familiar with, there was so much more to experience from it, and it was his turn. She was now down to nothing but her panties. He growled and nipped at her as she went to remove them. Her hands immediately went to the bed as he leaned down. Lapping at her lower belly with his tongue. His sharp fangs caught the flimsy fabric and pulled them down her leg.

He almost stopped to shove his muzzle into her sex. She smelt divine. Discarding the fabric, he lapped up her leg like a starving animal in search of sustenance. With his huge paw like hands, he spread her legs and licked with one, long movement from her rear to her clit. Not to his surprise was she already dripping with sweet moisture.

He continued this, then forcing his tongue into her tight channel. Growling as her muscles attempted to clamp around his soft tongue. The stimulation was almost too much for her. "J-Jeff stop..." the wolf looked up, running his tongue along his glistening muzzle. His tail thudded behind him on the bed as he sat up.

From there she could see the angry red tip of his canine cock just above his sheath. Grinning, she slid over to him, timidly running her hands over his belly fur. The tight abs shivering as she did so. As her hands lowered, he began to pant, watching this small, pretty human touching him. His wolfhood now extended atleas seven inches and thick, still continued to grow. She was careful but brought the tip of him into her mouth.

His one paw stroked her head, a low whimper leaving his throat. If she only knew how much more sensitive he was like this. It was long after she slid her mouth down his shaft a bit had he grown passed his human size of nine inches.

If she kept this up, he was going to lose it. Tina already tasting the thick pre that dribbled out of his tip. Whining, Jeff pulled her off of him and she laid back. He shook his head at her and growled.

The girl grinned deviously and obediantly flipped herself over for her lupine lover. His size worried her, he was already so big, how could she take it. But her question was soon answered. The wolfs instincts took over at the sight of this female offering herself to him. He mounted her. The coarse fur of his belly tickled the skin of her back, two strong arms at either side of her as his hips thrust his length in search of her opening.

With all her wetness it wasn't long before he found his mark and slid home. She gasped, he was so much thicker and longer, he was pressing up past her cervix now. Holding it painfully open as he continued to thrust inward. The wolf growled and grunted atop of her, filling her with each of his twelve inches. Pulling back, his body took control. Hips slaming back into this girls body.

Tina moaned and whined at the mixture of pleasure and pain. She felt like he was ripping her in two every time he re-entered her. Her nails dug into her sheets as he arched back and thrust harder. Now more urgent, Jeff was incredibly overwhelmed by her tightness.

He licked up the back of her neck, his hot breath causing goosebumps across her flesh. He wanted to feel her orgasm, he wanted to fit fully inside her. His knot slowly beginning to swell, he knew he'd hurt her if he wasn't careful. Wrapping his paws around her front he massaged her breasts. Coaxing her hard, little nubs against his palm.

Tina bucked her hips back, moaning uncontrollably. "Yes, Jeff! YES! Use me like a bitch in heat!! Make me your mate, Jeff, fill me with all your hot cum!" she cried out to him. He knew she was close, her scent was strong in his nostrils as he leant down and bit against her shoulder. Holding her in place as he humped away at her. The assault from his swelling knot against her clit drove her over the edge.

As soon as the orgasm hit her, he thrust once, twice, and three times as his knot fully embedded itself in her body. Locking them together, his movements sped up under the encouraging spasms of her velvet tightness. With him pulled as deeply into her womb as possible, he howled. Unloading all of his thick, hot puppy-making cream into her. Line after thick line was spurted into her. The wolfs main concern not only their pleasure but of her receptiveness. Wanting to breed her. His knot now tightly closing any way of escape.

She panted beneath him. The howl had startled her, and now lost from the high of orgasm. The pain of his incredible maleness and the bite on her shoulder surged through her body.

"Jeff... that was... oh my god." Tina reached a hand down to feel her distended belly. So full of his seed and cock that it made her look as though she might be carrying his litter. She knew better than to try and move before his knot deflated.

Jeff whimpered at the bite mark, it'd certainly scar. He licked it, deep down proud to have such a beautiful mate now marked as his own. Pulling her gently down to the bed, they spooned. Jeff unable to force himself to change just yet. His wolf arguing that his seed had not had enough time to set yet. He knew she was taking medicine to keep her from becomming pregnant, though... he wasn't sure if it would help against ejaculate like this. Which, even as they lay there, exhausted continued to empty periodically into her.

"I love you Jeff..." she purred, his arms wrapped around her. Licking her shoulder, they soon fell asleep together.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:13 am

( Part 5. )

A few hours later Tina woke up. Her entire body was sore... Then her eyes shot open. Turning around, she saw the figure of her Jeff sleeping like a baby.

He was himself. No fur, or claws, or tail. Looking down, he had obviously become flacid, and with a soft groan she pulled herself up and made her way to the bathroom. Releasing all the pent up fluid and cleaning herself up, she walked into her bedroom.

Greeted by the cute sight of his half open eyes, "morning..." he stretched and rolled onto his back.

"I hope not." She teased, knowing his parent would flip had he spent the night away. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she looked over at him.

"You don't have fleas right?" another tease, as he wrapped his arms around her belly.

"No fleas my love..." he kissed her neck, the small bite marks already scabbing over. "My mate." He growled posessively and she giggled. It was like something out of a fiction she'd read.

"Is your whole family...?" Looking back at him, he nodded.

"Yep. Mom, Dad, Nicholai... infact the entire street. BJ and his wife Nancy... everyone." Her eyes widened at the information.

"I would never have thought... Oh Jeff. It's amazing, I always wanted..." she blushed as he kissed her cheek. "I always wanted something like this... how is it...real?"

Grinning, he turned her around, taking in the sight of her wild brown hair, soft, round breasts... "Just how it is... if you look carefully, you can pick the others out from the humans." His hand caressed her cheek and she made this adorable almost purr like sound. One of the things that drove him crazy.

"Is...that why your dad doesn't like me...?" He sighed and gave a shrug.

"Partly, humans used to hunt us, he says we can't trust them... but he doesn't know what he's talking about." His fingers roamed the soft, bare skin of her thighs.

"What's it like..?" she gasped with a smile.

"Invigorating. Everything is so much more clear and true. But, it's hard... From the day your born, your wolf is born too. Two halves of the same whole. You grow up together, with this creature. And until you're first change you're virtually the same. Some wolves bring out the bad in people, others stay the same. The wolves urges are stronger... they can take over if you're not careful... See... I've made love to you, as I am. You're my love. And my wolf, he approved and accepted you. And now... you're his mate. Our perfect one." He kissed her neck softly. "You sate the both of us like no she-wolf could, nor other human could compare."

She giggled as his fingers tickled her sides. "I'm sorry if you're sore, he can get a bit carried away." Noting to the bite mark. "However it's essential that he marked you... now it'll keep any other males away."

Smirking she kissed him, "You're both the jealous type?" Her tone was sweet, and she chortled as the growl emitted from his throat.

"Protective of our mate." He grinned. "Father will have to get used to you, we're bonded now..."

Tina looked at Jeff quizzically. "Does that mean I'll...turn into one...?" Jeff did his best to not laugh, and shook his head.

"No, no. You won't. There's an ancient ritual that must be preformed for that, it's rare, uncommon and sometimes deadly... I wouldn't want to jeapordize you." There was a sort of disappointed expression on her face, but she shook her head in understanding.

"I think we need to dress and get some food." Tina suggested, leaning over to find her clothes. Seeing her bend over was almost an immediate rush to his wolf. Groaning, he turned away and reluctantly began searching for his own.

"Dirty mutt."

( Part 6. )

Later on that week, Jeff had gotten fired from his full time job at the Zoo.

"Good riddance!" he said to Tina over the phone, "Meet me at my house?" He added a sweet whimper that she simply couldn't resist.

"Fine, I'll be there in an hour." They hung up and Jeff sat at his desk scribbling on a piece of paper. He was jotting down the names of funeral homes that might be in the market for an intern. Yup, Jeff was a Mortuary Science major. Tina would joke at how befitting it was and start calling him Egore.

It wasn't long before his phone went off with a text from his lovely girl. She was here, dashing down the stairs to meet her. Nicholai rolled his eyes at all the noise and continued playing Painkiller on his computer.

"Hey!" she smiled as he opened the door for her.
    His arms went immediately around her in a nice hug. She kissed his cheek and giggled. Imagining him wagging his tail and his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth. "Let go of me! It's hot and I'm all sweaty."

He grinned, "smells amazing..." whispering into her ear. It earned him a playful slap on the shoulder.

"Bad." With a false whimper, Jeff went upstairs to retrieve the bathing suit she'd kept there for the use of the pool out back.

Tina said hello to his mother, who as always was happy as a clam to see her. Especially her and her pup together. Jeff had been so depressed before meeting Tina, she'd never think he'd snap out of it. She'd been trying to work her husband out of his untrusting funk for months now... To no avail. He was nice to the girl, in a sense that he wasn't ripping her head off.

Tina got changed in a downstairs bathroom while Jeff threw his trunks on upstairs. Pulling her hair back, she tied the bikini top. It was a cute set. Black with hot pink pirate skulls over it. The matching bottoms followed. She'd lost a bit of weight so surfer shorts went atop of them, just to keep everything in place.

Stepping out of the bathroom, she handed her clothes to Jeff who put them near the steps out of the way. "My god, you're gorgeous... How could any man resist you?" She blushed as he touched his sides and back lightly. His compliments were almost convincing, "I'm glad you're mine."

Smiling up she flicked his nose with her tongue. "I'm glad I'm yours..." He chuckled, she acted more animal then he did at times. His eyes fluttered down to the bite marks, a pale pink scar now in place of where the scabs previously had been.

Then she was grabbing his hand and pulling him out into the hot, muggy air. "Uck... definitely a pool day!" he mused. Dipping his foot into the water he jumped back. "Oi it's freezing!"

"Aww, is my big, bad wolf scared of a wittle cold water?" Teasing him as she sat, her legs fully submerged along the side. The door shut behind them and Nich had come out.

"I turned the heater on a little bit ago, should warm up just a tad soon." Tossing three towels on the railing, he smiled at Tina who smiled back. But his eyes didn't fail to see the mark on her shoulder. "Uhh... Jeff? Come inside a sec."

He looked at his younger brother with a proud smirk as they walked inside the house to the kitchen.

"Dad's going to cut off your balls." Nicholai said in a mock fascination.

"Nich, calm down no he won't." Jeff shook his head. "She's known for a week now... She's my mate and I love her. T had her chance to rat us all out." Jeff pulled out a can of soda from the fridge and popped it open. "Besides, watching her beneath me like that. Being tied to someone and feeling them on such a spiritual level, if he chopped off my balls, I'd still be the happiest, luckiest guy around." Sipping from the cola, Nicholai rolled his eyes.

"Too much info dude. So, she knows about me, all of us?" Jeff nodded in response. "Atleast dad will be happy that you're not gay." Jeff threw a towel at his sibling and walked outside.

"Did he really?" Lilly, their mothers voice came from the hallway. Nicholai marched back there and nodded.

"Yeah mom... really." His mother turned around a huge grin on her face.

"Oh goodness! I knew he could do it. I'm so proud of him, she's such a sweet and smart girl. I can't wait to have grand-puppies!!" Nicholai shook his head at his mother's enthusiasm and decided against going swimming. If there was one thing Jeff was right about, it was incredibly hard to resist her. Marked or not.

Out in the pool, Tina had gotten nice and wet. The water had gotten to a perfect temperature when her handsome beau came back out.

"What was that about?" she inquired moving herself to sit on the edge next to him.

His mouth hung open at the sight of her. Dripping wet, the sun glistening over each individual water droplet on her body. He wanted to lick them up one by one.

"I uhm, uh, he saw the mark. Just wanted to make sure I knew what I was doing."

"And do you?" Purring teasingly as she kissed him. Their tongues met in a sweet, delicate entanglement. That made him whimper when their contact broke.

Of course he knew what he was doing. Slipping into the water, which had warmed significantly, he held out his arms as she slid in, infront of him. He immediately pulled her to him, pressing her against the pool wall as he showed just the tiniest bit of dominance over her. The actions he knew that made her completley dripping with desire.

"See what you do to me?" he growled, pressing her hand to his solid nine inches. Rock had no contest against how hard he was. The sight of her, the smell, the feel of her pressed so tightly against him.

She grinned and kissed his cheek. The sound of a truck pulling up the drive way made them split up momentarily.

"Dad's home." He grumbled, trying in vain to will his erection away.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:14 am

( Part 7. )

"Hey Jeff..." his father called from around the side of the house, "Oh, hey Tina." His father was a big man. Working out in the locale construction union he had muscles abound. Broad chest, army cropped hair and those same piercing eyes.

Actually, Tina was a bit more intimidated by his being a wolf then just him as a human. Though she tried her best to make a good impression. "How's the water?" He asked as he opened the back door to the house. Jeff and Tina both answered together, "Fine!"

Jeff hugged his arms around Tina reassuringly. He and his wolf both hated seeing their mate treated so poorly. "He'll come around, T..." Jeff whined, licking the side of her cheek like a common house pet.

Tina smiled and turned in his grasp. "I hope so." Kissing his lips softly. They chased eachother around the pool a few more times before Lilly called from the kitchen window. "C'mon you two! Dinner's gonna be ready soon."

Jeff snapped at her and gave chase the entire way out of the pool. "Ew!" Tina said waving a hand around her nose.

Jeff stood just outside the pool, sniffing around and his eyes wide, "What?! What?!"

"Wet dog!" Tina squeeled as Jeff pounced with a growl. Lavishing her face and throat with kisses and licks.

"And now you're covered in dog germs!! Hahaha!" Jeff let her up, though wrestling around with her in just a little bikini brought about bad thoughts. Tina wiped her face in a mock pout and stomped her way to the towels, tossing one at his head.

Drying off quickly, they ran in the respective floors to change. Upon exiting the bathroom she almost bumped into his father. "Oh sorry!" A shy smile crossed her lips and the male just grunted. His sons scent was all over her... It made him deliriously sick.

Jeff and Tina hung their wet suits and towels on the fence and hurried back inside to sit down for dinner.

"Lilly you always make such nice dinners, if you ever want my help feel free to ask! I feel rude not offering." Tina said, she'd offered on numerous occassions, and Lilly always politely declined.

"No, no! Your enjoyment of the meal is all that's required sweety." The older woman stared with a big grin at the pair of her son and this human girl together. His dad looked from between the three with an odd questioning look. Nich cleared his throat and broke the silence with his usual babbling conversation.

The meal had been stupendous, perfectly cooked and marinated medium/rare steaks. Baked potatoes and fresh salad greens! The kids, Tina, Jeff and Nich all cleaned up afterwards. Lilly took to the living room computer to finish some work, and Jeffrey decided to go and see their neighbours BJ and Nancy.

"I'm going upstairs, behave you two." Nich woofed as he launched himself up the flight of stairs. Jeff took Tina's hand and pulled her down to the basement area. It was a nice, remodeled space. Carpet, nice lighting, furniture, comfy would be the word. Plus it had all their game systems hooked up as well.

Plopping unceremoniously onto the small futon couch, Jeff flipped on the television and tossed the remote to the floor. Tina lay languidly ontop of him, nibbling his chin playfully. He knew what that meant. With a slight groan, Tina's tongue slide under his jaw and down his neck. Nipping and kissing a warm trail over his flesh.

His hands found their way up her back beneath her t-shirt. Just as she loved the taste of him, he loved the feel of her. So soft, so fragile. Like any human was. She then slid down his body. Smiling positively one of the most seductive smiles he'd ever seen.

They didn't speak, their eyes said it all. Her hands undid the clasps of his shorts. Sliding them down with his boxers and with out hesitating, taking his semi-hard cock into her hands. This earned a low growl, Jeff's head rolling back against the arm rest.

Then the warm, moist feeling of her mouth on him sent shivers up his body. What had he done to deserve such a minx? Slipping most of him into her mouth with ease, she slowly, teasingly began to suck on him. Tina loved feeling him harden under her ministrations. But soon his size wasn't able to fit in the small confines of her lips.

Her tongue swirled around his tip like a lollipop, he watched this with lustful amusement. His hand stroking the soft waves of her hair at the back of her head. She'd then slip him back into her hungry lips. Inch by inch taking more then half until it threatened the back of her throat. Using her hand to firmly stroke from base to her lips.

Groaning, Jeff moved his leg, bent at the knee between Tina's thighs. Like he knew she would, his beautiful bitch ground her center against his thigh while she pleasured him. "That's right baby, suck my cock. I want you to cum as I fill your mouth..." His hand stroked down her cheek and she moaned against his thick erection.

She'd fallen into a rhythm at that point, grinding herself back with every down stroke on his cock. Taking it to near gagging, her body hungry for air but hungrier for him.

"Oh f*** sweety, take it, yea.. Just like that." He growled, she shivered hearing him talk like that. It was usually always his wolf speaking in the throes of pleasure. With the added encouragement and the tightening of his grip in her hair, she knew he was close.

As was she. Jeff could smell it, that sweet, female aroma. He could feel the heat between her thighs, his mouth watered at the nostalgic taste of her arousal. Panting, he pressed his thigh harder against the small, humping female. His hips moving uncontrollably as his orgasm neared.

Her fingers squeezed around him and just as the first shot of thick seed hit her throat, she came, writhing against his leg. Jeff bit back a howl as he held Tina's head on his cock. And like the obediant slut she was, she stayed as still as possible. Swallowing every bit of his thick cum. He couldn't help but watch this erotic sight. Her wriggling in her own orgasm while taking his down her throat.

It made him cum all the more harder. The tingling sensation between her thighs turned into a dull throb. His own hips were still as he'd emptied himself. Smiling as his mate began to clean him off. Licking her lips pleasantly to show just how much she loved how he tasted.

The sound of the backdoor shutting broke them out of their post orgasmic stupor. Tina sat back on the couch while Jeff pulled his pants back on.

"I love you, T." He murred, kissing her fully on the lips as she laid down against him.

"And I love you," purring sweetly, their bodies nuzzling together in the soft glow of the tv for the rest of the evening.

( Part 8. )

Jeff sniffed at the ground, she was around here... a-ha! The large black wolf creature took off into a small collection of trees flushing out the beautiful human that awaited to be caught.

"Damn that cheating nose Jeffrey!" she scolded. He whined and paced around her with his ears back. The last two nights of the full moon Jeff and Tina had spent rough housing in the grass under its watchful eye. Tina's house had a rather spacious back yard so it was perfect for allowing Jeff to run a muck in. And even play a little hide and seek.

Tina had turned her back to him, he slumped toward her and stuck his nose between the backs of her thighs. Through her shorts she felt his hot breath and cold nose. She near jumped out of her skin and giggled falling onto the ground and scratching his neck.

Jeff murred and towered over her a bit. She was so warm, so playful... Growling softly, he licked up her neck. Biting at the fabric of her shirt with a frustrated snarl. Tina relented lest he destroy more clothes. Off went her shirt exposing her bare chest to the night air. Her nipples now erect under the cool air, Jeff wasted no time in orally assaulting them.

His paw like hands worked at her thin materialed shorts, pajama shorts that were easily slid down her legs. She was bare! Wearing absolutely no underwear, his dirty little girl. His muzzle then went straight to her already moistening pussy. The soft flesh puffy with arousal and her hips quivering under his cold nose against her clit.

She smelt so different now. Maybe it was from running around in the grass and woods. Licking up her delicious little slit, he marveled at the idea of himself fitting in some place so small. Oh god, she ground her hips wantonly against his tongue. His wolf knew this... She was more playful, wanting, she was in heat! His beautiful mate was ovulating. Oh gods in time with the full moon. Jeff scolded himself, he couldn't get her pregnant. But his beast would have none of that.

"Oh Jeff... Mate with me." She purred, squirming away from his grasp. The soft, cool grass a nice enough cushion on her knees. Oh, she had no idea his beast growled. She would be mated and bred tonight. His wolf climbed over her, tickling her back with his belly fur. Grasping her hips tightly as his lengthening cock pistoned against her for that tight, sweet opening.

With a nice, long stroke he buried himself inside her sex. Howling in pleasure as he grew within such tightness. Feeling her walls stretch completely around him. Pressing up and into her womb as far as it could go. His human female bucked her hips back, gasping and making growling sounds of her own as this animalistic pleasure coursed through her body.

With Jeff fought into submission in his beasts mind, he took the girl hard. Viciously. His claws leaving marks as he tightened them against her flesh. Raising her rear on a higher angle to penetrate further. Tina cried out in her pleasure, never had he been so rough with her. Jeff, even as a wolf was always so attentive. But gods it felt so good.

"That's right Jeff! F*** your bitch! Harder!" She cried urgently, he obliged only out of his own need to fill her. Hammering in and out of the girls tight body. Two rutting beasts struggling to reach that peak with one another.

His teeth met her neck again not penetrating flesh, just enough to warn her to keep still. His knot had begun to grow and he rocked her back with every inward thrust. With a painful pop he was inside her, growing, swelling to a near unbearable size. Bigger than she'd ever felt it go. A light tear caressed her cheek as she bit down on her arm from the pain. Jeff howled in blind triumph to the moon. His wolf-hood quivering as it shot every bit of his puppy-cream into her fertile womb. Filling her to the point it'd surely over flow had his massive knot not kept it in place.

Despite her pain, the heat from his cum soothed her, his size pressing on G-spot, she couldn't hold back. Spasming around his throbbing member. Her body covered in a light sheen of cool sweat, her mouth dry from panting.

She shuddered to breathe, feeling Jeff move off her back some and pulling her carefully to the ground beneath him. Her hand went to her belly, so thick and swelled with his cum. The pain at how incredibly far he was started to come back to her and she whined helplessly. Jeff enraged at his beast for being so careless to their mate now took her in his arms and licked her shoulder.
    It'd be sometime before he'd shrink enough to pull out. His wolf had seen foolishly to breed this small girl, he'd forgotten she was tender, not like a she wolf.

Stroking her thigh with his large paw, he murred warmly against her back. Her sobs quieted and his heart missed a beat when she huddled back against him. He didn't deserve someone so wonderful.

( Part 9. )

Tina had been tender for some time after their last mating. It earned Jeff a good punch on the arm each time they hung out.

"I'm sorry!" he'd whine rubbing the slight bruise that'd begun to appear on his arm. He knew he deserved it. Tina would only glare and complain how it's been a little over a week and she could barely touch herself for release due to how sensitive she still was.

So they went on their usual routine of hanging out at his house. The occassional movie. Heck, his father was even beginning to get used to having her around. He'd even started asking his son "Where's Tina? Did you talk to her today?" when she wasn't.

"I've been reading up on wolves." Tina stated as matter of factly as possible. Jeff smirked and wrapped his arms around her.

"Oh yea? Anything interesting?" Kissing her cheek and nibbling on her ear as they sat on the back deck. Tina swatted playfully at his nose and smiled.

"A bit. I want to be your mate, Jeff." He just stared at her for a minute.

"You are, T. Duh."

Tina shook her head and flicked her nails a bit. "No. I want to be YOUR mate. I...want to be a wolf." His eyes widened at what she was saying but she interupted him before anything was said.

"I was reading that, most vicious wolves were turned during ill attacks. Rape, violence, and when you're turned during such vile acts, you lose all control and could quite possibly die. But..." she took a deep breath. "If you're mated to a wolf out of love, desire, and good intentions that the transition is less lethal on the human form. And those around them." The girl smiled weakly up at him.

"I don't know what to do with you," he growled and nuzzled her cheek. She giggled and snuggled back into him on the patio chair.

"Say you'll let me. Say you'll change me." Jeff sighed and his shoulders sank.

"I've seen this end so badly. I'd never forgive myself if something happened to you." Tina kissed his lips softly.

"Nothing bad can happen. We're in love, we're bonded. Lets finish it, please Jeff." He couldn't resist her. Their lips met in one of the most mind blowingly passionate kisses two people would ever experience.

"The first step is talking and getting the approval of my father. He's the pack elder after all... The Alpha." Tina gasped and smacked him on the same arm. "Ow!" he growled. "What!?"

"You didn't tell me that! If I knew I could've shown so much more respect." Jeff shook his head and resisted the laughter in his chest.

"No, he doesn't know you know... And you're not a member of the pack or any pack... He'd be confused if you started acting like it. We'll wait to see how he is when he comes home from work today, alright?" Jeff leaned his forehead to hers and kissed her nose.

She wrinkled her features and blew against his face causing him to sneeze and tickle her. "Bad girl."
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:16 am

( Part 10. )

"Oh Jeff..." she moaned. Her body writhing atop of his. Grinding her hips furiously down on his incredibly man-hood. His hands gripping and urging her hips up and down as his eyes rolled back into his head from the pleasure.

"F*** I'm going to cum Jeff. Oh yes!" Tina cried out. Her nails digging into his shoulders as if on command. Her entire body racked with wave after wave of euphoric pleasure. The insides of her already tight sex spasming around his thick cock.

Jeff's hips bucked up as her own movements slowed during her orgasm, pushing further and deeper into that sweet body. He loved her on top. Watching her beautiful tits bounce, perfect globes ripe for his touch. The way her hair covered her face and the completely pleasured expression on her face. Lips parted and eyes half shut.

"That's it baby, cum on my cock. Yeah, f*** that feels so good." He growled as she began to take over once again. "You're so f***ing tight." Running his hands up to her chest beneath her tshirt and grabbing her nipples. Pinching them and running his fingers over the hard little nubs.

His grunts were closer together and as if timed, he exploded into her tightness. Pushing her down deeply onto his throbbing erection. She felt the hot seed caressing her insides, grinding her hips against his as she came again. Her velvet inner walls milking him for every drop.

She lay her head to his shoulder. Both panting and exhausted from their intense love making. His hand stroked her back as he kissed her cheek. Cooing softly, she smiled and nuzzled into the curve of his neck.

"You're amazing." He panted, still slightly breathless.

"We're...amazing." She chided. Kissing his nose. Reluctantly she slid her body off his. Using her hand to cover herself and grabbing her discarded pants in the other and heading for the bathroom.

He too walked to the back washroom and cleaned up while she was upstairs. She came down with a satisfied grin and he hugged his arms around her.

"You're going to be the death of me.." He growled and looked at her.

"Only if you're lucky." Tina taunted, taking his hand and pulling him upstairs. "I'm hungry." Jeff rolled his eyes.

"You eat like a fat dog!" Jeff grumbled as he began to re-heat some cheeseburgers from the day before.

"Like you...?" He glared at her from across the kitchen and she burst out into laughter. "Hey. Atleast I didn't go.. Oh my GOD! Are you calling me FAT?!" Squealing like some high class debutant. Jeff shuddered, that voice didn't suit her. "I won't do that voice again..." she mused while getting up to grab the ketchup and mustard.

"See that you don't." Jeff stuck his tongue out at her as the microwave signaled their food re-heated.

( Part 11. )

Jeff paced around the kitchen. Tina stood a off and to the side as his parents came in. "If you got her pregnant, I'll tear your head off." His father mumbled before sitting at the dinner table next to his wife. Tina put a hand over her mouth to hide the smile and Jeff rolled his eyes.

"It's not that..." Lilly looked a bit concerned at her son.

"Sweety, sit before you have a panic attack. What is it..?" The older woman coaxed softly. His father simply glared, one eye brow raised in uncertainty.

"Okay... Tina... I..." he took a breath and started again. "I told Tina about us, about...all of us." His fathers expression went livid. "Hear me out. I told her months ago. And she's said nothing... I trust her... and well... I... want her to be my mate. My life mate."

Tina looked over at her lover and smiled reassuringly. Lilly looked in shock and a bit of embarassment at the girl. His father sat back, eerily calm and looked at the two of them. "You've already marked her." He grunted. Jeff gave a weak nod. "And now you want our permission to let you turn her and become part of our pack?" The bigger male stood up and slammed his fists on the table. "You know how I feel Jeffrey!" near howling. "She's human! What would the pack say? How would it make the eldest son of the Alpha look? You'll be pack leader one day!" Lilly attempted to calm him down but he shunned her back.

"I will not have it." He stated simply.

Jeff looked at his mate, tears in her eyes and hurt radiating around her. His wolf grew angry. "Then I'll step down." His father and mother both looked up at him, mouths gaping. "I don't want the bloody position if it means she won't be at my side."

"You! Ungreatful pup!" The male roared furiously. "I will not have this disobediance in my home! You will do as I say! My word is final." His father stomped his way out the door, he needed to cool off. Lilly gave a sorrowful shake of her head and trounced after her husband.

Jeff immediately gathered Tina in his arms. She felt ill, dizzy, and tired all at once. "Shh, baby. I love you." He murred, his wolf whimpering that their mate was hurt, help their mate. She grabbed onto his shirt and nuzzled against his neck. His scent always calmed her, his arms comforting and safe. "I want to be with you. We'll be together with out his approval. Start our own pack." He nosed her cheek and it caused her to smile weakly.

"I think it's already started..." she whined, lowering his hand to her belly. She had tried to wait for the most oppurtune time...

Jeff stood in shock and awe, pulling his mate in a tighter embrace. "Oh Tina..." he sighed. What were they going to do..?

( Part 12. )

Jeff and Tina sat outside, his arms wrapped tightly around her. "I can't believe you're... you're pregnant." He whispered, his head leaning against hers. She smiled softly. Stroking his hands idly as they rested on her belly. "How late are you...?"

Tina glanced up at him. "A few days, I tested... I'm... shocked. I knew the pill wasn't flawless but... wow." Her expression was worried and excited. "Are they..."

"Are they going to be like me?" He interupted. "Probably. It's in my blood, I was born this way, and so will our pups. ..er. Children." Running his hand through her hair he kissed the top of her head.

"Then it's official. I want you to change me, I want to be able to fully relate to them..." Jeff could only nod. He loved her. Deep down he knew his father was right. God forbid if the other she wolves in the pack found out about her. Let alone her pregnancy. Tina couldn't handle herself against a furious she-wolf... Not as a human.

"Jeff..." she purred.

"Yes?" Shaken back out of his thoughts, he knew that look.

"Make love to me." She removed herself from him. Laying on the cool soft grass, he grinned at her. Tina was the most sensual person he'd ever known. Perfect in his eyes, in every way. His wolf groaned seeing her lay there. Her hair spread out, body languidly sprawled in the most provocative way... Even clothed it was giving him a massive erection. And his wolf wanted to howl, thrilled to have impregnated her with his seed. Jeff hoped he was happy with himself.

Crawling down her body, he placed butterfly kisses along her throat, pushing her shit and bra up with his hands. Massaging each firm globe of warm flesh against his palms. Their lips met finally, tongues dancing in their mouths, tasting one another. His fingers pinched her nipples, causing her to arch up and gasp. They were so sensitive.

Her nails trailed up his back beneath the cloth of his shirt. Earning her a posessive growl and nip at her neck. Sitting up he pulled off his shirt, she wriggled beneath him and did the same.

His mouth went to her breats. Lavishing her nipples with long, thurough licks. Suckling them into his mouth as their pups would. Tina groaned, running her nails over his scalp and down his neck.

"You're beautiful..." he growled. Voice deep and raspy as his beast threatened to come out and play. She moaned and grinned, pushing him down. He obliged licking down her belly. His hands quickly working to remove her pants. Sliding them down with her panties.

Jeff was as hard as could be as he burried his face into her lovely pussy. Inhaling the sweet scent of her arousal. Tongue tasting every soft bit of flesh. Her thighs quivered around his head. The only thing keeping her from smothering him was his arms holding them apart as she wiggled in pleasure. He let his wolf to the surface just barely. His tongue pushing deeply into her entrance. F***ing her orally and causing her to cry out.

Removing his tongue he nibbled and sucked her clitoris. Enjoying the small trickle of honey that left her body. Knowing he could so easily cause her to let go.

"Please..." he heard her beg. Knowing exactly what she wanted. Sitting up he frantically undid his shorts and pushed them down. Using his hand to stroke his thick member.

"Is this what you want, baby? You want my huge cock inside you?" She moaned hearing him talk like that, nodding urgently.

"Yes, f*** me. Use your bitch." She cried out. He leaned over her body, lifting her rear and positioning the fat head of his dick at her center. With one smoothe stroke he was tightly imbedded in her wet, tightness. Her body was warmer than usual and it made his growl. His thrusting immediate and deep.

She clawed down his back, moaning helplessly as he took her. Her legs wrapped around his hips to keep him burried as far as he would go. She was already so close from his previous oral ministrations... Digging her nails into his back, he felt her tense.

Growling he leaned his head down and whispered. "Bite me, bite me hard, do it." He commanded, canting his head to the side. So lost in pleasure she did as she was told. Gripping the dip in his shoulder between her teeth and biting down. She didn't relent, her body becomming racked in an intense orgasm.

He let out a deep, bellowing howl. Lunging for her throat as she came and bit down on his flesh. His canines slightly elongated as he repunctured her skin. He felt his own flesh give way under hers. The spasming tightness of her body causing him to release inside her. Pumping his hot semen into her already implanted womb. What felt like a jolt of eletricity surged through them, their orgasms only made stronger, tightening their grip on one another.

A warm, coppery taste filled her mouth. Oh god, she'd bit so hard she tore his skin. The relatively sharp pain in her neck was now a dull throb as he'd done the same. Letting him go, she gasped, her lips just lightly stained.

He licked her wound and panted, the mild taste of her blood and the scent of their mating making him shudder. Leaning down, he took her lips in his. Tasting one another, she whined and pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I hurt you." She touched his skin. With a reluctant grunt, Jeff pulled out of his lovers tight body followed by a gush of his seed.

"No, it's been done..." He smiled down at her. "You'll become like me." Tina looked up at him, exhausted and just barely coherent.

"Really..?" She leaned up and kissed him. He held her in his arms and murred. His mate was so beautiful.

"The next full moon will say for certain and make it permanent..." Jeff knew there was going to be a lot going on now. He just hoped he could handle it.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:21 am

(Part 13. )

"God... Jefffff...." Tina whined, her arms clasped around her belly. The pains had been unbearable, and they worried her the last week or so. It'd been near a month now. Tina was going through so much, but with the added pregnancy she was getting a bit nervous.

"It's okay sweety, your tummy is just growing accustom, that's what the information said." Jeff stroked her hair. Watching her with a soft smile. Every day she whined to him about her breasts growing and not fitting her bra's. And every day for the past few, her stomach had been aching. He'd nearly given in to take her to the ER the first day they were so bad... But, he was good friends with the healer and midwife of his pack... She promised all was normal and gave him information. And because he was still the Alpha's son, it was all in confidence.

Not only that but tomorrow would be her first full moon. Giving her the ability to fully change and sealing their bond. He was excited, he couldn't wait to see what she looked like as a wolf. Closing his eyes, he pictured it quietly.

"Ahem..." Tina looked up at him and poked the growing erection as she sat up.

He smiled wolfishly and pulled her close to him with a laugh. "I'm sorry, you know how I get..." Tina growled and nipped at his cheek. Yea, it was definitely getting close. His hands stroked her belly softly, hoping to ease the tensing pain her muscles caused.

Besides the pain and morning sickness that'd plagued her, Tina had also begun noticing subtle changes. Her hearing was a bit better, she could name a song that was playing in the apartment three doors over. Her sense of smell was heightened, but now a lot of things made her nauseated. Ugh, sushi, she thought with a grimace. And her sight was keener, if she watched hard enough she could probably count the beats per second a fly took while hovering.

"Tomorrow will be okay right, it... it won't hurt the baby?" Jeff kissed her, she was going to make a great mommy.

"It'll be fine for our... pups." He tickled her a bit, loving to see her smile and go into a fit of giggles.

"Pups, why plural?" She eyed him cautiously.

"I just.... have a feeling." He shrugged, her first whelping would be as a wolf, so much more painless then humans. And greater chance for a litter. "After tomorrow you'll be able to tell... She-wolves know." Tina wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply.

His hands moved from her belly to her breats which had swelled atleast half a size larger. The way she squirmed reminded him at how sensitive they were and he took his time kneading them.

"Gods, you're going to look beautiful with your belly swollen with our litter." Jeff slunk down off the couch and nosed her shirt up. Kissing and nuzzling her stomach. His hands now drifting to her hips. "Let me taste you, please baby..." he whimpered. She couldn't resist that. It'd been a week now they'd been unable to enjoy one another. With her sick and him apartment searching with work... Tina only moaned and nodded, not even actually answering before his hands were undoing her jeans and sliding them down and off.

He pressed his face into the warm crevice of her thighs... She melt like pure divinity, so good it was sinful. Her hands ran through his hair and she wriggled her hips slightly. His breath hot on her panty covered lips... Jeff looked up and grinned, pulling her panties off quickly.

She was already just glistening when his tongue ran up her folds. Spreading them gently with his fingers as he suckled her clit. He wasted no time in pleasuring his mate. She bucked into his mouth, biting her lip as the sensitive nub was nibbled and sucked on.

As his oral stimulation continued, he slipped his middle finger carefully into her sex. Moaning against her flesh as her velvety inner walls gripped the intruder desperately. How she still remained so tight after all their vigorous matings was simply a miracle.

Her nails dug into the couch as he added a second finger. Which took much coaxing from him. Hooking his digits he pressed up against her G-spot. "Oh... J-Jeff.." Gripping the fabric, he smiled, licking and rubbing feverishly. Throwing her head back, panting, Tina moaned loudly. Arching her back as her muscles clamped down against his invading fingers. Spasming in sweet orgasm.

Tina was dazed and whined as he pulled away. Unbeknownst to her, Jeffrey had released his incredible erection and was stroking himself as he brought her to orgasm. Measuring it up to her still quivering legs, Jeff slid her butt closer to the edge and pushed into her tightness.

"Yes, baby. This is what I want, to feel you so tight and wet... Ungh." He growled down into her ear. Tina grinned and wrapped her legs lazily about his waist as he thrust into her maddeningly. His hands tipped in claws quickly, he felt his beast rising to the surface.

His wolf knew what tomorrow was, it was calling to hers even now... The familiar prickling of fur teased his body causing him to take shallow but deeper thrusts. Arching down into her body and digging his claws into the couch. His tongue ran up the side of her throat. Her hands ran up his back, now coated with soft fur.

"Let go, Jeff..." She purred to him. Not that he'd be able to stop if he wanted to. His body was changing but more easily then if he'd willed it. There was no pain, only the pleasure that engulfed him. Oh, and there was pleasure for her too. Eyes rolling into her head as she felt his strength course through her. Not to mention the growing of his member inside her...

His jaws, now elongated to that of his lupine self clamped down on her shoulder as he thrust into her. Growling as her nails dug into his back, his knot threatening to burry into her. His spine tensed, his tail stiff behind him. This great, black furred form rutting atop of her... She could only imagine how it looked from third party perspective. Amazing.

"Yes! Jeff! Jeff!" Pressing her face against his shoulder, he tossed his head back and howled simulataneously. His knot filling her body and his seed emptying into her as she contracted around him. Lifting her just slightly off the couch and against him as they came. She wanted to howl as he did, feeling what she knew to be the curse boiling just beneath the skin.

Both bodies lay panting, his ears flicked and his nostrils flared in a satisfied manner. Her hands eventually stroked down his back to his tail. Which swayed happily as he hugged close to his mate.

"We...shouldn't go so long..." Tina mumbled softly. Jeff let out what seemed to be a chuckle followed by a series of growls. She knew he was agreeing. Jeff pushed up suddenly on his forearms to keep his weight off her. He licked her face almost apologetically.

"It's okay, you weren't hurting me you big mutt." She kissed his muzzle and he nipped at her lovingly.

Nothing like breaking in the new apartment, she thought.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:21 am

( Part 14. )

Tina had spent most of the day unpacking small things. They didn't have much yet, just the essentials. She was able to provide cook-ware, dishes, totally awesome silver-ware, glasses and the usual kitchen utencils. As well as black and grey pinstripped bathroom towels that now hung happily in the bathroom.

They'd situated he futon as a couch in the living room, facing a small entertainment center with a nifty three disc wall stereo above it. The dining room was left empty for now. Then was the bedroom, with a neatly folded pile of comforters and pillows on the floor and boxes strewn about containing clothing and other miscellaneous items.

This is where Tina found herself, hanging up her clothes and specifically Jeffs suits so they wouldn't wrinkle. It was a quaint little place suitable for them for now. With her starting a new job, they'd atleast be able to furnish the place soon enough.

Tina put her hand to her head and shook it softly. She was a bit dizzy. Setting the article of clothing down, she walked out to the living room and laid on the couch. Perhaps it was from moving so much? Either way, she laid with her eyes closed and soon fell asleep.

Jeff parked his car and sighed, it'd been a long day, he didn't know how he'd be able to make it tonight. Dusk was already approaching as he slung his suit jacket over his shoulder and moved towards their apartment. Theirs. It made him smile, sure it wasn't much, but it was theirs.

Clicking the door shut and locked behind him, Jeff moved through the hall and draped his jacket over an empty pile of boxes. "Sure did a number on these boxes, hun." Rolling his eyes as she was supposed to be taking it easy. When no answer came, he ran to the bedroom, not there, "Tina!?" he yelled for her.

"...what? Why are you yelling..?" she mumbled, turning over on the couch. He moved to the side of her and scooped her up in his arms.

"I'm sorry, were you sleeping?" She nodded against his chest. "It's just been a long day and well, I wouldn't've wanted anything to happen to you..." He kissed her cheek.

"What in the world would happen to me here?" She eyed him playfully. "Go shower you smell like death." His happy expression dulled and he growled as he stood up.

"I heard that..." she yelled back, stretching along the couch. He laughed as he turned the shower on.

Forcing herself to stand, she couldn't believe she'd fallen asleep that long. But she felt incredibly refreshed. Looking out from the blinds of their sliding glass door, a shiver caressed her spine. "I know, I know..." She told herself, as well as the new beast that paced impatiently in her soul.
    Walking into the kitchen she poured herself a glass of milk and sat up on the counter drinking it. "You know, aren't men supposed to come home to hot meals?" He growled, a towel around his waist and nothing else.

"Not men who talk to their women like that..." She finished off the glass idly. As he wrapped his arms around her. "Ew! You're all wet still." She complained as he picked her up off the counter and down to the kitchen floor.

"Perhaps you should take your clothes off then?" He nibbled her ear and she gasped softly, pressing their bodies closer together. He felt her hesitation and pulled back slightly. "What's wrong?" arching a thin brow in curiousity.

"I...just don't feel right, strange even." He smiled at her, it was already starting. Letting her go he looked out the window and smiled, pointing just admist the trees.

"Look there, the moon's already taking its place... It won't be just yet. Go, take your clothes off you won't be needing them." He moved to stand by the sliding glass door, opening it and looking out to the fresh night sky. He could feel it too... Luckily woods encompassed the entire west side of the small apartment building, they'd be free to run and hunt if they wished. Hence why he picked it over any others.

Tina stripped in silence, she felt like she had a fever... Her mind was unsettled, it was the first time her second half had spoke to her. "Let me out..." the gruff yet clearly female voice beckoned. "It won't hurt, just will it, make us one Tina..." Tina couldn't help but wonder if this is what Jeff put up with his entire life.

"Not yet." Jeff stood at the doorway. Tina was kneeling on the floor her hands clutched at her chest. When had she moved?

"I don't feel well..." She whined, Jeff walked over and helped her up.

"I know baby, you'll feel fantastic once it's over... Has she spoken to you?" Jeff watched this beautiful woman nod and he smiled. "Good. Then you will be fine. She can bring you through it better than I can. As I told you, we're two of the same... Your wolf won't ever let anything harm you, but you must remain half in control at all times. The wolf needs your reason..." he kissed her forehead. She was burning up. It was close.

"C'mon." Jeff ushered her out to the bare dining room. The blinds now just barely open allowing streaks of moon light into the room. He placed Tina in the middle of it and stepped back. "I'm going to change after you, I can resist it... You won't be able to. Listen to your wolf, Tina."

It seemed so surreal. Tina looked almost pitifully up at Jeff and whined, closing her eyes as the voice came into her head. "Our mate is right. It will hurt if you try and stop it, relax Tina..." She could almost feel the large paws of the creature stroking her back. "Please, don't worry, our pups will be fine..." This made Tina smile inwardly. Then it happened. As soon as he muscles eased an incredible sensation spread over her body. Arching over, Tina bit down as to not scream and worry the neighbours.

Jeff stood back, his arms crossed as he watched. He wanted to soothe her, but to do so would be dangerous. She needed to completely bond with her wolf, to interfere could cost her life.

Tina could feel her body begin to adjust, bones contorting and growing. Muscle stretching and tightening. The prickling of fur as it felt like a million needles all over her body at once. She could feel her spine lengthen as she arched upward. A tail forming and twisting in mild pain. Clawed hands and feet dug restlessly into the carpet. Tina wanted to open her eyes, she felt herself slipping away. Her face stung as the skin tore and stretched. The bones in her nose and jaw pushed outward into a muzzle. Her teeth curving and pointing into carnivorous fangs. Finally, her ears pointed and shifted atop her head... It was all over in less than five minutes. But it felt like an eternity.

"Tina you're beautiful..." Gaped the still human Jeff. Flicking her ears back she growled at him, exposing her rows of deadly teeth. "It's okay Tina, it's me..." he lowered himself to the ground and exposed his belly to show he meant her no harm.

"Mate?" Her mind told her. It seemed so primitive despite the fact she was still Tina. Walking over to him, she sniffed near his throat. "Mate!" With a woof and wag of her tail she licked his face.

"Alright, alright, let me up. Gods... lookit you. You're, amazing." She could still understand him. His fingers wrapped in her fur and stroked her softly. She was as black as he was when he changed... Probably from mixing with a bit of his wolves blood. But she had a distinct burgundy-brown belly that had him yearning to touch her.

"Do you feel alright?" Her human mate asked, she nodded her head. "Good, here, I'll open the door, be silent and run for the woods... I'll meet you there." Sliding the glass door open, Tina stayed on all fours and took off into the darkness.

It felt strange running like this, but there was so much power behind each push of her legs. As soon as she reached the woods, she sniffed the ground. There was so much to smell. To see. To hear. It made her fur stand on end as she pranced about. This had to be a dream...

Jeff met her shortly. His entrance was anything short of a predator stalking his prey. "I could hear you a mile away, Jeffrey." She thought to herself.

"Ahh, so you've figured out how to communicate without even trying. Good girl." His large paw landed on her head. Nipping at him she backed away.

"Oh, this is how it's done? Guess I should be careful then." She woofed out loud and flicked her tail to the side suggestively. The larger wolf before her took a step forward and lowered his head.

"Ha. Maybe... I'm sure I could have already guessed what you wanted to try out first."

Tina's ears lowered in what would be a human blush. "I...nuh uh!" Growling she slammed a paw into the dirt.

"Too bad..." He walked up to her, rubbing her neck with his muzzle. She murred and stood stiff as he moved down her body. Nipping at her side. "You're more beautiful then I could have imagined, T." He growled reaching her tail. Her scent was even more intoxicating as a she-wolf. It made him erect almost instantly.

Her knees trembled as she felt his hot breath on her sex. "I should have known... you'd b-be a horn dog even like this..." Her mind even stuttered and she dropped her front paws as he licked up from her sex to her tail-hole.

Curling her tail instinctively to the side he growled posessively. "You're mine, Tina... My life mate... We need this." He shivered, pushing up on his hind legs and mounting her.

This was the last form they had to make it permanent. She whimpered as his weight came down upon her. Their wolves must be mated to seal their bond. Tina didn't fight nor pull away. Her wolf welcomed his with a lustful glance over her shoulder. He howled at this, digging his claws into her hips and thrusting desperately.

She raised her rear as the slick tip of his wolf-hood threatened her opening. He grunted loudly as he slid into her. Swelling almost immediately into her tightness. Her body was so much hotter than it was as a human. The warmth engulfed him with each push back into her sweet body.

Tina was panting, pushing her hips back as he repeatidly burried deeply into her. Claws scraping the earth beneath them. His own moved down her back, gripping her hips and forcing her harder back against each thrust.

One thing he didn't need to worry about was hurting her, she-wolves could handle so much more then human females. Jeff could smell her heightening pleasure. She was getting close. The frantic growls and whimpers and constant rippling of her inner muscles. It all made his back fur raise in anticipation. Looking down at the beautiful creature in the throws of ecstacy.

His knot was now entering and exiting with each thrust, just beginning to grow too painful to continue this. Leaning down, he growled and her head tilted immediately to the side. Opening her throat immediately for her mate. "Good girl." She shivered at the comment as his jaw clamped down on her.

His movements picked up speeding, growling low as his knot embedded into her sex. The muscles a lot stronger then her human ones made it a lot harder for movement. His length carefully burried into her already pregnant womb. The she wolf below him cried out in a high howl.

She came around him. Pawing at the ground and pushing back onto him. Jeff clentched onto her more tightly, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. His entire body tensed over hers as he orgasmed. Emptying his hot seed into her tight, willing body.

Jeff threw his head back, his howl echoing hers through the woods. But immediately he pulled himself off of her. With a gentle pop, his knot and length exited her body before it had time to properly seal them together. They couldn't stay out here like that, it wasn't safe. And she understood immediately.

Moving to his side, she licked his sheath and half exposed length. Cleaning him of their mixed fluids. "We taste so good..." She murred. He shivered and pulled her rear closer to him and lapped up the same.

"Indeed we do..." Slapping her rear, she turned and bit at his offending paw like hand. His ears went back playfully as he stood on all fours.

"C'mon, I've a lot to show you tonight..." Jeff took off deeper into the woods. Tina following close behind him.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:22 am

( Part 15. )

Tina stretched idly... Her eyes fluttered in annoyance at the beam of sunlight over them. Sitting up suddenly, she shook of the dizziness that followed. It was morning. She was inside their apartment, alone. Jeff had obviously gone to work.

Whimpering softly, she laid back down and covered her naked form. "I wish you woke me up to say bye..." Covering her face with a pillow and rolling about uncomfortably. After a few more minutes of this, Tina relented and stood.
    Walking out to the kitchen, still in the buff she noticed a note taped to the wall.

"I know, but I didn't want to wake you. After last night you needed your rest. I'll be home a little after three, my love. And, if I could guess you'll wake up at some point after noon anyway.

Eat a good meal, shower and relax. No straining yourself it's not good for our pups. I love you."

She took the note from the wall and smiled. God, she didn't know being in love could be so wonderful. In fact, she couldn't believe most of this was real. Sitting the note on the counter, she grabbed a glass and poured herself some OJ.

Sipping it lightly she reflected on the nights events. Their mating, the playing, hunting, howling. It was like a dream.

Her skin started to tingle in the beginnings of change. Forgetting that if she let herself go too easily, her wolf would surface. Too much of that and you'd be stuck, Jeff had told her. Finishing her juice, she placed the cup in the sink.

She'd barely realized the light amount of dirt on her feet and legs. The light scratch marks on her hips. Laughing, she ran her hands over her belly which was just slightly beginning to arch out. Not quite noticeable to the untrained eye.

Smiling to herself, she made her way to the bathroom, laying out a nice fluffy towel on the sink. Turning on the water, she let it warm up a bit and ran a brush through her hair to get out any unwanted tangles. Satisfied, she opened the shower curtain and stepped inside.

The water felt wonderful as it touched her skin. Washing away the bits of dirt that littered her form. Running her hands through her hair, she moaned as the water trickled down her back. Her hands ran from her hair down her neck towards her breasts... Touching them appreciatively. Her fingers encircling her nipples, now incredibly sensitive and causing her to moan. Gods how she wanted Jeff with her now...

Biting her lip, she reluctantly grabbed the bath squishy and poured her favourite 'Olive Branch' liquid soap on it. Lathering it over her body. Tina had always found showers pleasing, but there was something about picturing a sexy, young woman, soapy and dripping wet that made her mind race.
    She took her time. Washing each limb thuroughly. Down from her throat to the length of her torso, circling each breast gently. Massaging her rear and down her thighs; she was getting wet. And not just from the shower stream.

Her lightly sun kissed skin glittering with wet, shimmery bubbles. Rinsing the bath squishy she replaced it on the hanging rack and stood beneath the warm water. A soft sigh left her lips, using her hands to help wash away the suds. Moaning as they came down to the junction at her thighs.

Timidly she let her fingers stroke her labia. Sending light shivers up her spine. Turning herself, she braced herself against the tile wall, her legs quivering as her fingers continued to explore. The soft, naked flesh of her sex now incredibly warm. Puffy with arousal as she circled her clit.

Groaning, the pressure having built up from her teasing herself through bathing. Tina slid a finger inside her depths. The muscles gripping tightly around her. A sharp intake of breath and she added a second. Curving them slightly she gasped as they found her G-spot.

Shuddering as she began rubbing firmly there, her palm adding pressure on the sweetly sensitive nub. Leaning her head back, body arched out as the water continued to cascade down her breasts and stomach. Her moans increased, lips parted constantly with each panting breath.

The smell of her arousal mixing with the sweet scent of her soap was driving her crazy. Biting down on her lip, her muscles simultaneously gripped her fingers. Her legs shaking in an incredible, self induced orgasm. Removing her trembling hand, she squirmed weakly against the wall.

It was a few moments before her breathing regulated and she regained her composure. A wicked little grin on her face as if she'd done something bad.

Despite the waters now cool feel, Tina reached for her razor and began shaving. Finishing with washing her hair and one final, good rinse.
    Stepping onto the soft bath rug, she turned off the shower and reached for the towel. Drying herself off some and wrapping it around her. She grabbed a second to put her hair up.

Her belly growled angrily and she groaned. "Alright already, I'll make lunch."

( Part 16. )

After throwing the blankets into the washer, Tina settled on the couch infront of the television with a big bowl of macaroni and cheese. Doused with ketchup! It was so good... She'd managed to change into her satiny pajama pants and a matching top. Wanting to be entirely comfortable.

It wasn't long that the four o'clock news began when Jeff came in and locked the door behind me. "How's my girl doing?" he shouted from the hall. She jumped up leaving her mac'n'cheese on the table and collided with Jeff.

"I missed you!" She hugged tightly onto him, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her happily against his chest. Burrying his face into her shoulder and inhaling sweetly.

"I missed you too, did you take it easy?" She nodded into him and pulled back, kissing him sweetly. He moaned and deepened their embrace. Taking her hands they walked into the living room, Tina hanging up his suit jacket.

"Macaroni and cheese, with ketchup huh?" Laughing as he took a fork full and ate some. "Hey." Chewing a bit then swallowing. "It's not too bad." She rolled her eyes and growled at him. "Yes, yes, I know it's your food." It was cute seeing her wolf raise its proverbial head in her.

"I'm going to go shower, make me some?" He whined and Tina smiled and headed off into the kitchen to boil some water.

After a few minutes Tina heard the shower and went down to add fabric softner into the wash. His clothes littered the hallway.

"What do you think this is a zoo, Jeffrey?!" Shouting through the partially opened door of the bathroom. His laughter echoing over the stream of water.

Collecting his clothes and placing the pants and dress shirt with the jacket to take to the cleaners. Everything else she plopped in the basket and went to the kitchen. She felt like a house wife...

Adding the macaroni, she turned up the heat so it'd begin to boil again. It didn't take long until the noodles were to her liking and she dumped them into a colinder. Replacing the pot on the stove she added the drained macaroni's, butter, milk, and cheese powder and mixed it up.

Jeff walked in quietly. "I could smell you anywhere, Jeff..." She mused as his arms snaked around her waist again. His form clad in only a towel at his hips.

"And I could smell you all over the shower..." He growled kissing her throat and causing her to moan. Pressing his growing erection against her rear.

"Down boy." She teased turning around in his arms. "I was thinking about you..." Grinning sheepishly, he chuckled kissing her cheek.

"Oh I know you were." Her hands stroked his back then he tensed and jumped. "Ow! What the..." She pinched him!
    "Go get dressed and come eat." Nipping at him, he mummbled a "Yes mom." And disappeared into the bedroom, she grabbed a bowl and poured his finished mac'n'cheese into it. Once again seated on the couch, content that her lover was with her for the night.

( Part 17. )

"She's WHAT?!" his father screamed over the phone. Jeff winced and pulled it away from his ear. "You're kidding? I know it's a joke. You're not THAT stupid." He sounded mad.

"Dad. There's more..." Dead silence from the other end. "I... turned her. She's were now. She's my mate, she's having my pups, that's it. You can take it or not." His father growled, then a second voice chimed in; his mother.

"Oh Jeff! I knew it! We're having grandpuppies. How many sweety? Does she know yet? How far along is she?" His mother squealed in her excitement.

"You can't be encouraging this!?" his father growled.

"Oh stuff a tail in it, Jeffrey! This is our son! And our SOON to be daughter in-law ad our granndpuppies. Make with the new century!"

His father hung up with a huff, leaving his mother and him to talk.

"Ma, you're really okay with this?" Tina slid her hand in his on the couch.

"Of course. You're my pup. I couldn't be more proud of you. Your father will come around. Make sure you have the pack midwife help Tina out, this must be a lot for her the poor girl. Having her first whelping be a litter of your pups!"

"Weren't Nich and I born human?" He inquired, noting that his mother never had a litter.

"It depends on what...you were when she became pregnant. If you were changed, there's going to be likely, a litter. If she got pregnant while you were human, you will probably only have one. Now, no matter what the pups will look human, if she gives birth as she is, or in her wolven form won't matter. Oh Jeff, this is amazing. I'll convince your father to have the acceptance ceremony. Now off with you, take care of your mate." And with that there was a click.

Jeff sat his phone down and went to speak.

"I heard it all, don't worry." He smiled at her comment and pulled her close.

"You're so perfect," he whispered as he leaned down and kissed her. She moaned sweetly and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

Pulling away from him, she gave a bit of a devious smile. "Jeffrey...."She purred.

"Uh oh," he chuckled. "What is it?"

"I've wanted to try something... Give me five minutes then come into the bedroom." Tina hopped off the couch and all Jeff heard was the slam of the bedroom door.

"What is she...." Rolling his eyes, he glanced up at the clock and decided to give her the five minutes. He was incredibly impatient.

Finally walking to the bedroom, hand on the knob, "Those were the most torturous minutes of my....." His eyes laid on the beautiful wolf creature sprawled along the blankets. There was gentle candle light from the small set on the corner table. It made her fur glisten as she laid there on her back.

Two new sets of breasts, slightly swollen could now be seen beneath the larger originals. Their nipples small and aroused from the cool air. The led down her tight abdomen where her belly just slightly curved outward. The female whimpered toward her mate, rolling on her side to look up him. Big brown eyes glistening as her ears flicked about.

"Oh my... Tina," He groaned. Jeff was hard immediately. Her aroused scent filling the room and intoxicating his senses. He stripped almost instantly from his clothes and came to her side. The she-wolf looked her mate over appreciatively; noted by the wagging of her tail.

"I love you..." He growled moving her to lay back. This big powerful animal beneath him. Jeff new how Tina felt when he'd been a wolf as she remained human. His hands worked over her breasts. One set at a time causing her to quiver.

He brought his lips down and took his time orally stimulating each of her six nipples. She growled sweetly, moving her paw like hands up to his shoulders and putting pressure for him to go further down. Jeff obliged with a grin. Stopping to lovingly nuzzle her growing belly. His heart immediately swelling with pride and devotion for her. Kissing her chocolatey furred belly he made his way further. Bringing his head between her thighs he parted her legs.

"Don't crush me." He teased, she growled and tightened her legs against his arms playfully. He was amazed the the soft fur of her thighs thinned leaving the puffy, pink flesh of her sex bare. She was dripping wet, and he couldn't help but draw his tongue up the delicious walls of her slit.

"Oh gods, you taste like heaven." He growled and she whimpered. Burrying his face into her sweet body, she squirmed and writhed. For what seemed like an eternity he spent devouring her. Like an animal starved he feasted until she tensed and came. Her entire form in pleasuring tremors.

Jeff pulled away with another whimper from her. Sliding back up her body, she looked up at him. His erection positioned to enter. Tina whined and licked his face. Cleaning off her spent juices lovingly. He groaned and pushed in as her tongue went to his throat.

Her inner walls gripped him so snugly. She was incredibly warm and so very wet. He thrust himself in balls deep. Near losing it as she spasmed around him.

"Manipulative bitch." He growled with a lustful grin. If wolves could smile, she sure did right then. His pace was hard and steady, placing his hands under her rear and pulling her up to him. Grinding himself into her body, the mixture of her cum and his pre matting their thighs.

He loved pulling out to see her white juices all over his dick. "You're such a mess, gods, my dirty little puppy." He groaned and leaned over her more. Angling deeper into her. It was such an invigorating feeling. Mating with a she-wolf as a human. His mate, his pregnant mate. Jeff bit his lip to the point of near bleeding. Gripping her fur as he slammed into her.

Tina writhed and bucked her hips to meet his thrusts. The both of them forcing themselves together as they came. His hot, thick seed coating her insides as they gripped and tightened around him.

She panted heavily as was he, leaning down and placing soft, erratic kisses on her cheek fur. Jeff slid from her body, his cum dripping just slightly down to her tail hole.

"You...." he snuggled up to her and she growled playfully. The both of them exhausted. Suddenly Tina began to whine. Nipping at Jeffs hands.
    "Hungry?" The she-wolf gave a bit of a nod. "Change, we'll shower and go out tonight." He smiled kissing her snout, laughing as he tail thudded happily against the floor. "Meet me in the bathroom..." he chuckled and stood to leave.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:23 am

( Part 18. )

"You see, midwifing isn't something you chose in a pack..." Tina watched the middle aged woman as she ran her hands over her belly. "It chooses you... There's nothing you have to worry about." The auburn woman smiled.

Tina lay back on a couch much like you'd picture in a shrinks office. It was comfortable. Naked from the waist down, she did feel slightly embarassed. Her soft blushing noted to this. It made the midwife, Shia, laugh.

"Come now, Tina. You are going to be the next Alpha female, there's no room for modesty!" Shia was sweet, very delicate with her now three month pregnant belly. Giving her a routine pelvic exam to make sure everything was shifting smoothely. "Now, have you been able to sense how many?"

Tina shook her head in the negative. "Well, it's difficult sometimes. But many she-wolves are able to...meditate in a way, count the heart beats. But, if you'd like I can refer you to another member of the pack. He and his wife actually are both doctors for humans, I'm sure they'd be happy to give you an ultrasound. Find out the sexes. You might feel a bit of pressure dear."

Tina tensed as the woman finished her examination. "Your fine!" Rolling back on her feet, she stood and removed her gloves. "How've your breasts been feeling?"

"Large." Tina commented.

"Good, good. You'll want to keep an eye on those as well, unlike human babes, your litter will need to suckle." Shia smiled as Tina stood and put her clothing on. "Here's the name and number to Dr.Groves, I'm sure the Alpha Prince is familiar with the name. Be safe dear, and remember to take those vitamins! I'll see you in a couple weeks." The woman hugged Tina, it's odd how actually friendly she was. Having only seen her twice. She supposed it's because of Jeff's status, either way, it was comforting.

"Thanks Shia, I will." Smiling, she walked out and was greeted by Jeff with a big hug. "Everythings doing fine. She gave us Dr. Grove's numbers for an ultrasound if we want to find out their sexes." His hands moved to her belly and he kissed her.

"I can't wait, T." He whispered and she blushed. Their society seemed to adore children. When most human women panicked when they became pregnant. Tina walked hand in hand with Jeff to the car.

Today was going to be a nice day at home. Tina was exhausted and it was barely midafternoon. Jeff was supposed to surprise her with dinner. The thought of him cooking made her slightly uneasy. As any man in a kitchen should. She teased him about and he would growl and slump in his seat.

Tomorrow however, was what she was worried about... They were to go and have dinner and spend the evening with his parents. It made her shudder at the rage his father must be in.

"Stop thinking about it, hun." He said as the car pulled into their parking lot. She smiled warily.

"How did you...?" She rolled her eyes and nodded. It wasn't like they could read one anothers minds. But sometimes they just knew.

( Part 19. )

"Triplets!!" Tina screamed as she ran into the dark bedroom. Jeff shot up half asleep, and growled.

"Wha...? It's three in the morning, babe." He groaned and slumped back down into the bed. She smiled and jumped onto the bed with him, showering his face with kisses. "Wait. Triplets?!" His eyes were wide and she threw her arms around him. "You're, you're serious?" He couldn't help but smile.

"I took Shia's advice. There's three!" Growling happily, he hugged her and pulled her down.

"I can't believe it! My first litter. Three!" Snuggling against her, he nibbled at her throat. "You're going to look so sexy with your belly swollen with my pups..." Tina moaned and arched against him.

"Not tonight," Jeff's frustrated growl echoed through his chest. "You have work, and then the ceremony tomorrow..." He yawned and nodded.

"Fiiiine..." He pulled the covers up over them. Tina sunk down against his chest and murred contently. "I love you, sweety."

"I love you too..." She gave a soft yawn. Tina'd never expect to have been so thrilled to be pregnant, let alone carrying a litter of three pups.

"We'll all be in wolf form. You'll have to change infront of all of us. Don't be so nervous." Jeff's mother put an arm around the nervous girl. "The elders will give a blessing at my husband's command and that's that."

Tina was already blushing at the thought of being naked infront of near fifty strangers. Tina along with Jeff's mother, and Shia were on their way along with the rest toward the Groves' home where their pack lands were protected. After all, two acredited doctors can afford to keep it up.

She was not allowed to see Jeff until then. Thankfully she knew his scent, and would be able to catch him in the darkness. "It'll be fine dear," Shia spoke softly. "It's been quite some time since any of us have seen an introductory ceremony."

The drive was longer than she'd thought. It was well into the evening when they'd pulled in. Tina had eaten alone, bathed and was told an escort would be sent for her when it was time and to be without clothes. Despite her initial uncertainty, she remembered what Shia had said about modesty. Tina'd was even able to rest up a bit.

A knock at the door had woken her. Standing sleepily, she opened the door to see a large she-wolf. This wolf was blonde in colour with a cream belly, but streaked grey fur gave away who it was immediately. This was Jeff's mom. Smiling, Tina nodded and followed her. She'd slept naked for this purpose specifically. Strange how concious you are infront of humans of one's body. Wolves. They don't care.

Tina was lead into the dark woods behind the Grove's large home. Up ahead a growing firelight could be seen. In a clearing, they'd set a small bonfire, before it a circle of stones, surrounding it, the pack.

Wolves of all sizes, shapes and colours began to lower themselves as Tina and the Alpha female walked by. The gold she-wolf motioned for Tina to step into the circle.

The wolves infront of her then parted, walking in the Path were three wolves. A smaller gray wolf, Nich. Jeff's father, large by any standards, his fur almost as black as Jeff's had it not been for the aging grey. And lastly, her mate. He was larger than his father, she'd never noticed his size until now. His mother went to join them.

Following them, was a set of four other wolves. The council of elders, all greyed with age. They circled Tina one by one, sniffing at her feet. Still she did not bother to cover herself or move. This seemed to please them, even more when they took notice to the slight swell of her belly.

They moved to the opposite side of the Alpha family. This was her moment. She'd realized the timing was absolute. Looking up to the sky, with the warm firelight at her back and the full moon's glow above her. She began to shift.

It seemed to go much more smoothely now. There was less aching, not a single groan escaped her. Soon she found herself on all fours, looking up to the two sides. What sounded like gasps echoed in her mind. There were whispers of her size. She made for a small human, but as a wolf, she near matched Jeff.

Jeff's father and mother walked infront of her. Each looking expectantly but silent. Tina lowered herself to the ground in submission.

A deep voice rang in her head, his father spoke. "You've accepted the gift of the moon willingly. From hence forth, you will learn pack ways, celebrate pack rituals, and obey pack laws. And if you do not, you will suffer pack consequences." The male wolf turned and faced the crowd.

"All will welcome, Tina, our new sister."

"Welcome, Tina, our sister. May the moon be forever at your back." The wolves all chanted simultaneously.

"It must also be known," his father began. "That my eldest son has found in her a mate." There was a bitterness in his tone that made even Jeff wince.

He and his mother walked away. The elders once again circled her, chanting in a language most did not know. When it was done, all turned their heads to the sky and howled. The official ceremony was complete. The pack moved together to celebrate. These events were usually concluded with group hunts and feasting.

Jeff moved over to Tina his tail wagging. "You did fine." He licked her muzzle. "I'm going to bring you back the most delicious deer ever." Tina laughed as he turned and ran towards one of the hunting parties.

She was oddly tired... Moving away from the fire she found a spot a little ways off under a willow. The grass was soft and she felt the need to rest. Tina shifted back into her human form, it was easier as her belly wasn't so pronounced.

"You. You think you are worthy to have the Alpha Prince as your mate?" A low, lethal and clearly female voice said. Tina turned to be face to face with a young girl, with dark red hair. "Jeff is mine." A snarl left the female's throat as she leapt in the air.

Tina was quick on her guard, but the other girls claws managed to scrape her ribs. The initial shock that went through her rendered Tina speachless. A sharp cry leaving her lips as the other wolf attacked her. Instinct kicked in as the female charged again. The both of them in their fury changing, but not all the way. Stuck between human and wolf. Tina batted her face and they fell in a tumble of fangs, claws, and fur over a small embankment.

Pushing the instigator off her both panting heavily. "Why are you doing this?!" Tina growled, ears pinned back as they circled one another.

"Because you don't belong here, let alone at the Alpha Prince's side." Again they collided, Tina bit and clawed at this crazy bitch. But all the while trying to protect her belly was becoming difficult. Breaking away from her, Tina ran an obvious limp in her step. The other girl persued.

The she-wolf swiped at her haunches earning a swift back kick to the knees. "Stop this insanity!" Tina shouted at her. Wanting to desperately talk reason into her.

"Not until you die." She snarled and another entanglement insued. Tina side split open as the she-wolf bit and pulled. Crying out she swiped at her face and forced every bit of strength to push her off. Knocking the bitch down, Tina howled and managed her jaws around the others throat. This new form she only took into account. Sparse fur covered her body, not tail. Her face still elongated into the muzzle and fangs, but the strength, the strength was unmatched.

"I think.... you misinterpreted the outcome...." The warm feel of blood trickled down her side as she moved her body weight atop the struggling other.

The howl had been heard. Jeff had dropped his kill, followed by his father and the others. Something was wrong. They were there, Tina was shaking with the effort to keep her down.

"Tina!" Jeff snarled, his father stood back. Never had they'd seen two females stuck in their hybrid forms, it was a rare occurence. He ran to her side, where Tina moved off the other she-wolf and limped to the side.

"I should tear your throat out myself, Chrissy!" Jeff snarled at the injured female who remained on her back.

"But I did it for...us...Jeff!" She was panting, obviously hurt as well.

"There is no US you foolish bitch. There never will be. You dare attack your future Alpha. MY mate!" His father then approached.

"Leave her, Jeff. Tend to Tina. I'll take care of this," the Alpha looked down disgusted at the girl he'd hoped his son would have originally picked.

Jeff now looked over, his mate was on her side now whinning loudly in pain and clentched over. Still unable to fight herself to change fully.

"Tina, T. Are you, oh gods... you're bleeding. Get the Groves! And Shia. GO!" He barked at a smaller omega.

"Jeff... something's....wrong." That was all she was able to get out before she lost conciousness.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:24 am

(Part 20. )

Tina shifted slightly, there was a weight on her left thigh. Opening her eyes she groaned and looked at Jeff. He'd fallen asleep on her...

A small series of beepings chimed quietly around her. She was in an ordinary room, much like the one she'd been in for the ceremony. But attached via IV to fluids and a monitor displaying her heartbeat and pulse.

Oh gods...the ceremony. She winced, lifting up the thin sheet. There was a heavy bandage around her naked torso... Hissing in pain as she tried to move, instead she decided to stay laid back.

Closing her eyes, she attempted to quietly meditate in hopes that...

"Tina!" Jeff said loudly, moving up and squeezing her hand in his. She smiled at him warily. "Oh gods baby, I thought I'd lost you...." He was clearly in tears. "You've been out three days." Standing he pulled away and ran out of the room shouting for Dr.Groves.

Coming back to her side, he kissed her forehead. His poor mate still stuck between wolf and human... The stress and injury being too much for her body to shift through in either direction.

"Ahh... You're awake. Good." An older bald man said as he walked in. "How do you feel..?" He was holding a chart and moved to look at the monitor. Jotting something down he offered a warm smile, but there was a sort of reluctance in it.

"Are my pups okay...?" She blurted out.

The doctors jaw tightened.

Growling, she repeated again. "Are my pups okay...?!" She was worried, she'd been out so long... She couldn't concentrate enough to hear their sweet, little heartbeats.

"I'm sorry, Tina..." Jeff had quietly moved to her far side and that's all the doctor had to say for her to erupt into tears. Jeff moved to put his arms around her but she snarled and swiped at him.

"Get away! Get away...." Tina cried. Tears trickled down the stout human/muzzle. The pain now noticeably increasing.

"Tina you must calm down.... I know this is..." The doctor stated softly but was interupted by her.

"Don't tell me to calm down! She killed my pups! Three innocent little babies! I'll tear her heart out...Oh gods Jeff.... Our babies...." This is when his arms went around her. He bit back sobs. He'd already knew. He'd seen all the blood...

"It's alright T... I love you... Shh...." He stroked her hair and kissed her tear stained cheek. Suddenly her body went limp and she was asleep on his shoulder. Jeff looked up at the doctor pulling a syringe out of her IV. "Why did you sedate her!?"

"We can't have her upsetting herself. She can't heal that way." Sighing, he shook his head. "C'mon... she needs her rest." Jeff laid her down and covered her. Leaving the room. His wolf howled in anguish at the loss of his pups and the near loss of his mate. He wanted to stay protect the door so no other harm would come of her.

They walked through the hall and down an impressive flight of stairs. At the bottom the Alpha family and Mrs. Groves stood.

"How is she, Jeff...?" His father asked.

"Why do you care? You didn't want her here in the first place!" Jeff growled at his father. His mother desperately wanting to soothe him. They all knew by now, they all knew Chrissy has hurt her to the point of losing her pregnancy.

"Jeff... I...." Jeff walked by his family and out the doors.

His father grabbed for his wifes hand, something he hadn't done for a long time. He liked Tina. He did... It was perhaps his stuborness that blocked him. He should have made sure she was safe that night, he knew...he thought he knew something like this would arrise. In a fight for a male, none could top a she-wolf. And the pain his son was in... Losing his first whelping. Near losing his mate. It could have killed him from mere depression.

They'd taken Christina Scipione, the agressor and were keeping her held in a makeshift cell in the basement. She would be tried within pack law. Her father and mother knew this and refused to so much as see their daughter. The consequence for murder was death. With three now under her belt, Jeffrey Sr. knew the elders will not take her trial lightly.

( With all happiness comes tragedy. Be thankful for what you have, never regret what you've lost. )

(Part 21. )

"You Christina Scipione, are brought here under pack law following: one count, attempted murder and three counts, murder." The old man in the center spoke to the shaking and sobbing girl before him. The pack stood around, silent as the dead. The Alpha family sat to the side, the only one not present was Tina.

"There is no reason that one should have to take the life of a pack member. Especially the innocent lives that had yet to see the light of day. Pack law was established," the beareded man spoke to all. "In order to keep the peace between us. To not make the same mistakes as our European brethren. Those who fail to comply must suffer the consequences. From Alpha to Omega. Everyone must obey."

He took a breath and surveyed the dozens upon dozens of faces in the firelight. "You have brought dishonour to your family. Shame to your pack. Speak now for these will be your last words, and I pray you beg for forgiveness for the atrocities you've rought."

The girl was naked, trembling and dirty. Dark tear stains dribbled down her cheeks. She tried to speak, tried to look at Jeff but all the came was a series of sobs and incoherent babble. He stood there. Hatred burning in his eyes with the heat of a thousand suns.

"Please, Elders, Alpha, spare me...." She cried out falling to her knees for forgiveness. "I did not mean for this to happen, I did not know she was carrying our Alpha Prince's litter. Please..... forgive me."

Jeffrey Senior looked at his son who stepped forward to the girl. Bringing his hand down and gripping her hair he pulled her head back with a low rumbling growl.

"You are NOT forgiven. Hell be damned if you do not rot and suffer for three eternities of pain. One for every life you prematurely snuffed out." Letting her go, the terror in her eyes clear as she fell to the ground in an eerily silent heap.

The elder man stood forward again, Jeff returning to his family's side.

"The verdict has passed. Christina Scipione, for the cruel and loathsome crimes you've committed you shall be put to death in a manner befitting your acts. Take her away. We are dismissed." Two fairly built Beta males moved to carry her away. The four elders followed behind them.

No others were allowed to see the execution. She would be killed, her body would not be burned as was tradition, but she would be left to rot in a hole deep in the earth. No one asked questions, no one cared.

"The trial was quick..." Jeff said as he stroked his lovers forehead. Still creased and furrowed in it's hybrid form. Tina simply looked past Jeff and out the window into the darkness. "The rest of the pack are going home... Dr.Groves said we can stay as long as we need to. I'm staying right here..."

"I'm stuck like this you know." She said, seemingly ignoring what he'd told her. "I've been under extreme trauma. My body won't go either way." A drug induced chuckle left her, she hated the IV painkillers. Leaning her head back Tina was slowly drifting to sleep.

"Oh...Tina..." he side and put his hand lightly over hers. Squeezing it some he tried to smile. He and his wolf felt helpless. They could do nothing for her. Seeing her two bodies merged for what seemed like a permanent affair. Both injured mentally and physically. The medications, the lack of natural sleep and food... it was no good for her.

"I'm never leaving your side again..." he whispered as she nodded off.

(Part 22. )

It was another week before her wounds healed to allow her transformation back to human. Then another week after that before she and Jeff were headed home. Tina lay on the couch her hands on her flat belly.

There was virtually no sign of injury. All bruises and scrapes had healed and the gash on her torso was gone. It took her a bit longer, but her wolves blood did its job.

Jeff had finished putting their clothes away when he saw her, a shell of herself. He knew how he felt. But the pain of the loss radiating from her was almost too much to bare. Moving to her side he took her hands in his and kissed them.

"T... I love you." She looked up at him, eye glossy and threatening tears.

"I love you too..."

Jef leaned down and kissed her lips, she cried out into him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Placing butterfly kisses on her neck and cheek he then lifted her to him with ease and carried her into the bedroom.

Laying her on the queen sized bed that now occupied the room, she looked up to him with the love that he'd not seen in weeks.

"I meant everything I said Tina... I want you to swell with my pups, and you will..." She bit her lip as he slid the satin pants she'd been wearing down her legs. "I fall more in love with you every day...." He planted soft kisses up her bare legs that made her squirm.

"Jeffrey..." She purred a sound that heavens angel's couldn't recreate. It'd been so long, too long since he could touch her. Love her properly. He himself was overflowing with need of his beautiful mate.

His tongue licked at the center of her panties and she groaned spreading her legs wider. He very slowly removed the offending piece of clothing. Unwrapping her like the best present he could receive; and she was.

Jeff kneeled between her thighs and immediately tasted her. She let out a low sigh and shivered as his tongue traced her slit. Arching her back, her whole body going warm she reached down and tore her shirt off frantically. Her breasts freed to the cool air in the room, nipples erect from its touch.

He couldn't hold himself back, the very scent of her was bringing out his wolf. He was losing. Tina could feel the tension in him, "Shh.. Don't fight it. I love you both." Jeff could only melt at her words. Pulling back just slightly as he let it have its way.

Shifting between forms had gotten so much easier with her there. Standing up on his hind legs, the black wolf creature observed its naked mate. He was careful, moving his head to lick somberly at her empty belly. Tina almost cried... she knew Jeff thought it was his fault.

Reaching down, she lifted his head. "No one could have prevented our loss...." She bit back a sob. He crawled up her body and licked her cheek. "Give me pups, my love, my mate." His tail wagged, brushing over her legs as he whined. She reached down and began to play with his sheath. His cock already beginning to stir and appearing to her.

She stroked it softly, feeling it grow and elongate in her hands. Nipping at her arm, the large wolf slid off the bed and pulled her toward the edge. Spreading her legs, him still growing he pressed the tip to her glistening entrance.
    Pushing forward he tensed at the pressure as he entered her. She was tighter than he remembered. The girl beneath him moaned, her legs tightening outside his. Jeff sunk into her without a second thought. Tina moaned as she felt his sheath against her clit and grinded down against him. How she could manage to take so much of him was still a complete mystery.

It was then he started to thrust, his maw half open and panting as he forced himself to keep it slow. She knew what he was doing, taking it easy... it wasn't his nature. "Let go, Jeff. F*** me like your mate, your bitch in heat. Make your bitch pregnant..." Moaning as his claws dug into the blankets beneath them. He leaned further over her and barreled into her. He loved when she talked like that. And she loved when he listened.

Each, thick, long inch of his wolf cock amazingly caressed by the hot, tight, and so...so...wet walls of her pussy was amazing. Tina positioned her legs around his spastically thrusting hips. It'd both been way too long for them. Though she was clearly not ovulating just yet, he vowed to mate with her every day until her belly grew too large full of his seed, or full of his pups.

Tossing his head back as she felt her muscles tighten and spasm on his thick member. His knot forming as she came, he thrust hard into her shuddering entrance and howled. His thick, white puppy cream drenching her insides. The knot now swollen bigger than she'd ever felt it go; locking them together.

Jeff leant down and licked at her throat and shoulders lovingly. She caressed his back and wriggled down against him. Earning a nice hot gush of seed inside her womb. He cuddled up on her and growled sweetly, tail wagging. Jeff had his mate back. He couldn't have asked for more in this moment.

(Part 23. )

"I can't believe you're actually going back!" Tina smiled at her best friend, Lucy. Lucy had taken an internship in Florida and was up for a few days. They'd decided to do lunch and a bit of lazing about.

"Well look at you! Your own place and with Jeff! Who knew. My little girl's all growed up!" Tina rolled her eyes at her friend and they laughed. At the sound of the door the two girls turned as Jeff entered, his suit jacket over one shoulder. Lucy whistled appreciatively and Tina smacked her in the arm.

"Oh, Lu! When'd you get here?" Jeff smiled and tossed the jacket over the back of a chair and leaned down to kiss his lovely mate hello.

"Around lunch time, I have to go soon. Not easy squeezing friends and family visits in two days time!" She smiled and looked at the couple; they were such a good match.

"Didn't cause any trouble did you...?" he eyed them carefully. The notorious pair was always up to something deviously. Tina laughed and shook her head.

"Sadly no. But there will be plenty of time to make up for it when she comes back in January." Lucy nodded.

"Agreed! Anyways, it was awesome hangin', T!" Lucy hugged her. "I'll text you when I get to the airport tomorrow morning." She walked over and gave Jeff a hug too and he saw her out.

"Did you tell her...?" Jeff looked a bit worried.

"Are you joking, Jeffrey? She wouldn't believe me if I had!" He smiled some and nodded. "How was work?"

"It was okay, good to be home now... How's my girl doing...?" Slumping on the couch next to her, he brought her against his chest in a loving hug. It'd been a few weeks now since the terrible tragedy and Tina was coping rather well. In conjunction with the herbs Shia prescribed to get her body back to healthy.

"I don't feel like cooking..." she murmured against his neck. Growling he rolled his eyes.

"Pizza it is then!" Jeff after all wasn't spectacular in the kitchen and didn't want to risk burning their home down. She smiled up at him and nuzzled his chin. Tina couldn't wait to surprise him after dinner.

Everything was peacefully coming together again.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:26 am

(Part 24. )

He was panting, their bodies covered in a light sheen of sweat as he thrust inside her. Her legs against his shoulders, gripping the sheets as she came. Tightening like a vice as if on que, triggering his own. Tossing his head back, Jeff howled, his nails digging into the sweet flesh of her hips as his hot seed flooded her womb .

Tina's legs dropped slowly, Jeff leaned over and kissed her. Wrapping her arms around him and dragging her nails down his slick back. He growled, biting her lip and smiling. Still burried incredibly deep into her.

"You're so beautiful..." he growled again, pressing their lips together and bracing his arms beneath her back and pulling her closer. Tina moaned against him, nuzzling his face as she pulled away. "Such a good surprise...."

"Wasting no time, huh?" She giggled and ran her hands through his hair and kissed him again. She'd told him but a few hours ago that'd she was feeling strange all over and had called Shia early this morning. Tina was experiencing her first heat. Much like human ovulation, but with that of a she-wolf as well. It wasn't strong that morning, but through dinner Jeff knew something was different.

"No time like the present my love..." Kissing down her throat, he reluctantly pulled from her body. His seed coated her inner thighs slightly.

"I love you..." Nipping at him, she rolled over on his chest and stroked his belly. With one arm around her, he smiled and kissed her forehead.

" I love you too..." Running his hand down her side. "And I'll love our pups just as much." Rubbing her body against his, she tugged his arm playfully.

"...wanna go again?"

(Part 25. )

"But I don't want you to go..." Tina held onto Jeff's arm as he tried to slip out of bed. Glancing back at the sexy little pout on her lips.

Growling softly he leaned down and kissed her forehead. "You know I can't resist you when you make that face..." Then she smiled, little minx. "Sadly... It's work. The dead don't wait for anybody." She groaned as he pulled away and out of bed. Unable to resist his cute butt out of the corner of her eye.

"They're dead! They've got all the time in the world!" He shot a knowing glance at her and she whimpered some.

"We've been in bed near 48 hours now... I think one of us needs a break." Smiling he made his way to the bathroom. Tina cuddled against his pillow until she heard the water running. Moaning, she hugged the pillow tighter. She was insatiable lately and it was driving her crazy.

Climbing out of bed she tiptoed out to the bathroom door and slid inside. Steam filled the small room and made her naked flesh tingle. Jeff then opened the curtain causing her to jump. "I can smell you from miles away my love, was wondering why it was taking you so long..." Grinning at her as his mates eyes roamed his body hungrily. Anticipating her arrival and the nostalgia of the entire yesterdays activities he was already incredibly hard. Bringing his hand down to stroke himself. Tina looked as if she'd pounce him right there.

Moving aside Tina got into the shower quickly but carefully. Jeff wasted no time pinning her up against the wall with ease. Their mouths colliding in a mixture of passion and lust. With his hands bracing her rear he squeezed greedily. She was all his. Moaning softly as his nails dug into her soft flesh.

Moving her down, he thrust up and into her posessively. Her body already dripping wet with the added moisture from the shower. Tightening her grip on his shoulders as he thrust heavily in and out of her. Leaning her head back she panted against the wet tile wall. He filled her so well, to the point she felt as if she'd tear. Which made it all the more hotter to Jeff. Her tight little pussy stretched around his thick cock...

He moaned, bringing his lips down to her breasts, biting and suckling on them. When her nails dug into his back his canines met with the flesh of her sensitive nipple. Tina whimpered at the sharp yet terribly pleasant sensation. The skin yielded to him, suffering a small bead of crimson which he greedily licked away.

Tina's body shivered against his, desperately rolling her hips against his... "Ohh... F*** me harder, I'm gonna cum...." She whimpered and he obliged. His hips like a jack hammer into her. Causing her to jerk back against the wall. He pulled his head back slightly, loving the look on her face as he made her orgasm.

"Cum for me my sweet, little bitch." He moaned and growled for her, feeling the beginnings of euphoria spasm around him. Tossing her head back and forth, her body becomming impossibly tight around him. But his movements did not relent through her orgasm.

She felt him begin to swell inside her before gushing his thick, white puppy cream into her womb. Pulling her more tightly against him, he leaned forward, panting against her collar bone. For a few minutes they stood there, their mixed juices dripping from around him to the wet shower floor. The water now significantly colder as he pulled away.

"If I'm late, I'm going to beat you." He teased walking back under the cool stream of water.

"Promise...?" With an eyebrow quirked and a devious little smirk on her face.

(Part 26. )

Tina whiped her eyes as she entered her apartment. Jeff stood his arms open and she fell into them with a sob.

"Shh, my love, shh..." Jeff cooed to her and wrapped his arns around her shuddering form. Tina whimpered and nuzzled her tear stained cheeks against his neck.

Her best friends little brother; the brother she never had passed away but four days ago. The amount of people who showed up for the funeral was heart warming... Yet they all still ached for him. Vowing to celebrate his life in the best of ways.

Tina's eyes filled up with tears again. She couldn't take losing anyone else. The innocent lives stolen from her in the past month had begun to take its toll. Jeff was nothing but supportive. He moved them into the living room. Sitting her down and shutting, locking the door before returning.

She shrugged off her suit jacket and loosened her tie. Her eyes puffy and red, glistening with sadness. Jeff took to her side and brought her hands to his lips. "I love you."

Looking up, she smiled at him and nodded. He was the best thing to have ever happened to her. Their life was surreal. To her, anyway. Just a bit over a month ago, she was human. She was pregnant, she was turned into a creature of legend... And now it seemed as everything was healing from her loss, another pulled her back down.

Tina placed her hand on his cheek and kissed Jeff with all the passion she could muster. He returned it, pulling her into his lap. Reaching up as their lips parted, he brushed a loose strand of her hair from her face. "You're so beautiful..." There wasn't much one could say at a time like this. It was his business, he knew it well. He had to let her grieve in her own way. There was no set process, and he'd be with her through it all.

"I'm going to change..." she spoke softly. Walking to their room and stripping off her dress suit. Replacing them with a pair of old jeans and a red band t-shirt; there'd be no more black today. Tina then collapsed on their bed. Snuggling into the soft, cool sheets.

Jeff came in after her, seeing her balled up in silence made his heart break. Climbing up next to her he wrapped his arms around her once more and snuggled her to his chest. His wolf howled mournfully inside him, seeing their life mate so sad drove him crazy. 'Mate sad. Protect mate.' His wolf growled in anguish.

He stroked her belly sweetly and kissed the back of her ear. She moved her arms to rest against his, closing her eyes at the comfort and security his arms provided. "Stay with me... Don't leave..." She whined softly.

He shook his head behind her. "I'll never leave you." They laid still for what seemed like an eternity in each others arms. Jeff hugged against her, the steady breathing letting him know she'd fallen asleep comfortably. Resting better than she had in weeks.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:27 am

( Part 27. )

Tina signed off the computer and stood up. It was quarter til five in the morning. The second day in a row now she'd been kept up late. She'd been contacted by a girl on a forum she was a part of. She wrote stories in her free time and posted them on this site. Tina was always delighted when her friends from online messaged her or sought her out for a discussion.

But right from the get go there was something different about this girl. Victoria was her name... Victoria seemed to have the uncanny ability to cheer her up. It made Tina's wolf sing happily to know that even several states away there was someone she could connect very well with.

She'd told Jeff over dinner who was more than happy to see her make a new friend. After all, Jeff was male, and everyone knows girls just need girl time. Especially in a pack.

Tina moved quietly into the bedroom. "I'm awake, I wish you'd type softer..." Jeff grumbled sweetly as he leant up on the bed. His she wolf smiled shyly and climbed up next to him. Rubbing her cheek to his they nuzzled and he took her into his arms.

"I didn't mean to keep you up..." She murred against his ear as his lips found her neck.
    "You're starting your heat." He commented with a growl, totally ignoring her apology. Jeff was a bit saddened that it'd been a month now and she'd still not gotten pregnant, but in a way he was relieved.

Tina gasped and dug her nails against his thighs, "Oh Jeff..." She cooed as his lips moved expertly across her collar bone. He loved the fact she wore nothing when home with him. Reaching up he pulled her hair aside and continued licking to her shoulder. Biting her roughly, he groaned as her soft flesh gave way.

She cried out against him, it was always so amazing when he did this. It was when he was most captivated with her did he let himself go. Tonight she'd be dancing with his wolf. Something they hadn't done for weeks. "Come and get me, boy." Stroking her fingers over his thighs as she spoke. Tempting him.

Jeff let out a low growl, licking the wound clean as it'd already begun to heal and scar lightly. Her nipples were like diamonds against his chest, responding to the feel of his warm skin and the cool air as he pulled away. His eyes never left her as he slid off the bed. If she wanted him, she'd get him.

Her mate shifted and she watched without blinking. Sweeping her eyes over his form appreciatively. Tight muscles outlined in the thick black fur that covered his body. Standing atleast six foot five on his hinds before crawling up on the bed. It shifted under the weight.

With his ears back he growled to her when she tried to move. She knew that warning. He wasted no time tracing his long, warm tongue up her leg. Meeting with her delicious center which he promptly ignored. She growled in frustration as she felt his paw to her throat. It squeezed gently but firm, reminding her he was in charge. Defiance meant punishment... It made her all the more wet.

His dominance permeated the room almost as strongly as her scent. Gripping the bed sheets Tina moaned as Jeff explored her breasts with his tongue. His sharp canines teasing the incredibly sensitive flesh as she arched up against him. The soft skin of her thighs brush the coarse fur of his. Tina felt the distinct heat and wetness as his erection began to protrude from his sheath against her leg.

She added a little pressure earning her a pleasant growl and his claws to run down her sides. Shivering beneath him, her hands ran through the fur at his shoulders as she whimpered submissively. Submissive only to him. Her male. Her Alpha. The thought made his eyes roll up into his skull.

Having such a beautiful, intelligent, and strong she-wolf all to himself. Jeff slid off her body and growled lustfully. Watching as he leaned back on his haunches, she knew what he wanted. Rolling over, she leaned up on her forearms. Raising her pert, round ass in the air to him invitingly. He grinned if it were possible. Such an obediant bitch, he thought.

Pushing her legs wider apart, Tina moaned at the feel of his hot breath. He took his time almost inspecting her. The way her labia puffed in arousal, pouting to him. Her slit glistening with wetness. He groaned and used his huge paws to spread her cheeks apart making her small form tremble against the bed.

He ran his tongue from clit to her rear. The soft sounds of her moans and pants making him even harder. He watched, her lips spread as her impossibly tight opening spasmed after every long lick; waiting to be filled.

Slipping his tongue into her center, Tina grasped the bed sheets. Jeff loved how she tasted. His snout burried into the cause of such a delicious scent. He could feel her inner muscles gripping at his tongue, his claws dug into her parted globes.

He tossed his head back and howled, mounting her body almost immediately. His strong arms covering either side of hers. Baring his weight down against hers as his hips thrust manically. Dead on with his aim, he slid balls deep into her tight body.

Tina hadn't expected Jeff to take her so full so fast. She cried out a bit in pain as his thick wolf cock bottomed out inside her. He didn't wait for her to adjust either. Slamming in and out of her pussy like the beast he was. She felt so good, stretched so tightly over his huge length.

Tina continued to cry out and moan as his thrusts sped up. Leaning his huge body back, he gripped her hips and pulled them with each thrust. Pressing her head down against her arms as he forcefully ground her back against him.

His erection pushing well passed her cervix with each powerful thrust. The pressure of his growing knot against her already stuffed full entrance as well as it against her special little spot, Tina came.

"That's right! F*** your bitch! Give me your knot Jeff! I'm cumming!" She was panting, cursing, growling as he leaned back over her some. His eyes closed and lip turned up to bare his fangs as her inner muscles rippled tightly over his thick meat. With one hard pull back, she felt like she'd tear open. Jeff thrust his knot into her. It immediately swelling to seal them together.

His movement limited, he held her back against him, panting. Clasping his powerful jaws around her shoulder. She could feel the wetness of his saliva running down her front, and the light sheen of sweat forming on her body.

Jeff's muscles flexed and he growled and grunted. A few hard, short thrusts and he was locked deeply into her receptive womb. His bite pressed harder as he erupted. She could feel every shot of hot, thick seed into her body. Pleased that there was no way of it to escape.

Tina shivered, grinding back against his pulsing member. He murred at this, incredibly sensitive after their matings and the way her tight pussy gripped him as he filled her with cum. He opened his eyes and leaned up, watching his sexy bitch bring herself to another orgasm using his knot. She was greeted with a nice thick spurt of puppy cream.

For almost fourty five minutes they were locked like this. Wanting to make sure he gave plenty of time for his seed to take. Natural instinct of course.

His knot subsided and he pulled slowly out of her body. Glistening with a mixture of their juices... He growled softly and gently moved to her side. Tina was stiff from remaining in this position so long, but managed to lean down and snuggle up to her wolven lover.

Nuzzling onto his hard, broad chest, he stroked her side and licked from cheek to temple. He didn't bother to change back, he loved to hold her and sleep just like this.

It wasn't long before she'd fallen asleep. He slid down further, keeping her naked form warm against his. It was almost 6:30... He had to get up for work in a few hours...

Jeff absolutely dreaded leaving her while she was in heat. She looked so lovely like this. Beauty and the Beast. Giving her a soft nuzzle he closed his eyes and was quick to join her.

(Part 28. )

Jeff had gone to work early, Tina woke up alone as she did most days. Working from home, there was no real set schedule. Her body was a bit sore but she grinned remembering last nights activities. The stickiness at her thighs a pleasant reminder.

Pulling herself lazily out of bed, she grabbed her cellphone and smiled.

Jeff: "Sleepy head." Sent just over an hour ago, it made her giggle. She didn't generally sleep so light but her body's been needing rest lately.

Messaging him back, she sat the phone back down and stretched with her arms up in the air. Grimacing at the taste in her mouth as she yawned she made her way straight toward the bathroom.
    Turning on the shower she let it warm as she brushed her teeth. Rinsing with listerine made her mouth burn deliciously. The bathroom steadily filled with steam, she left the door open to filter most of it.

She showered none to enthusiastically. Jeff was at work until some random time and she hadn't much to do. They didn't need groceries, laundry'd been done... Jeff would be furious if he knew she left. She hadn't met many, but he assured her they were there. Other males from other packs. Some friendly, others not so much. Either way, none could resist a female in heat.

Tina rolled her eyes as she rinsed her hair out. Did he underestimate her? He had said the only ones that'd try with his scent all over her were the insane and wilde. They ignored the rules and could most likely hurt her.

Her wolf hated being cooped up inside. Making sure her body was free of suds she turned off the water and stepped out. Grabbing a thick towel and drying off before replacing it in her hair.

Tina made her way through the house, turning on her laptop and then walking to the kitchen. She'd been less inclined to wear clothes lately. Seems her wolf didn't care for any type of confinement. And rather than tear the majority, she'd just rather not. Something the Jeff was still getting used to.

Pouring herself a glass of grape juice, she took her vitamins and scrounged for some brunch. Settling contently for some waffles with strawberry jam.

Sitting down at her computer as she munched, Tina checked her email and messages, the usual stuff. Victoria wasn't online yet which made her heart sink a bit. But her skin started the familiar itch of boredom, her beast wanting out.

Groaning, she stood and made her way to the sliding glass door. Peeling back the curtain and staring into the woods. It was a beautiful day too. Biting her lip, she removed the towel from her head and shook out her dark hair.

Pacing back and forth her fingers twitching with the promise of shifting. What's the worst that could happen to her? Most wolves didn't run at during the middle of the day and she knew the small patch of woods well.

Grinning, she bounded into the bedroom and placed on a pair of jogging shorts and a tight jogging bra-top, socks and sneakers. She didn't want to look too suspicious after all. There was already talk of two big 'dogs' sneaking around the apartments at night.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:28 am

(Part 29. )

Jeff walked in the door expecting to be pounced by his lovely mate... Instead he was greeted with an empty apartment. Her truck was still there and even though there was no sign of a struggle it still had his wolf in an uproar. She was in heat. A lot more vulnerable then usual... Oh gods...

He'd barely managed to strip and close the door behind him as he shifted. He didn't care, he needed to find her. Thoroughly pleased he'd come home early now.

Jeff ran on all fours, still quite hulking in size but silent as the dead. His nose raised in the air he scented for her, his heart beating erratically in his panic. There were other wolves in this area, as was Tina...

Tina had found a delicious spot to rest. Having spent the early afternoon and childishly chasing rabbits, she was exhausted. Her black and dark chocolate coat shimmering in the bits of sun that made it through the canopy. Sprawled out like many peoples dogs on a floor. All four paws in the same direction on their side. She'd not encountered a single other wolf all day. It was incredibly relaxing.

She didn't stay too far from home, when a noise caught her attention. Opening one eye, her ears flicked and she rolled up onto her belly ready to stand. It was then she saw his eyes and the familiar scent... It was Jeff... But... it was still early.

Her ears immediately fell back as he made his slow approach. "I told you not to go out like this T..." His voice inside her head filtered with irritation. She attempted to wag her tail but stopped as he narrowed his eyes angrily at her.

"Jeff...I..." She went to get up and he snapped at her, growling low and deep. Ducking down she rolled over her paws at her chest and belly up. Tina whined sharply. His jaws closed around her throat posessively.

"What do you think would happen if you got hurt and I wasn't here? If I lost you? Is that what you want?" He tightened his grip against neck and she whined but stayed perfectly still.

"No... Jeff, it isn't..." He was shaking on top of her he hated being mean but, her scent was driving him crazy. So pronounced as he bore himself over her. Releasing her throat, Jeff growled and nuzzled her cheek. Running his tongue up her muzzle.

"I want you..." He growled and nipped at her. Tina was still a bit in shock. Her nerves had forced her reaction, but at the same time he was still her mate and she couldn't help herself. Moving her forepaws away from her breasts, she reached out for him. Climbing over her body, he began to lap at the soft globes of flesh.

Licking feverishly and coaxing her nipples into arousal. His sharp canines running across the hardened and sensitive beads. His she-wolf twitched delightfully, dragging her claws over his shoulders as he continued to lick lower.

Having seen her in a wonderfully helpless position, there was no wonder others wouldn't be able to resist her and with her heat she was all the more desireable. Though he had to question if she'd roll belly up to anyone; highly doubtful. Flicking his ears, Jeff was brought back from his thoughts by the beautiful sight before him.

This dark she-wolf, looking like one of the finest delicacies one could savour spread before him. Her breasts heaving with every pant, her sex glistening wet and ready... Body writhing with anticipation and need for the hardening cock between your thighs. It made a pleasant chill run up his spine, his fur standing on end as he leaned down.

"Is this what you want..?" His paw played with his sheath, his wolfhood throbbing and growing as she watched. She smelt the musky scent of her male before seeing it, a scent that drove her wilde.

Growling sweetly, "Oh gods yes, please Jeff..." He looked from his cock to his mate, his tail giving a quick and excited wag.

"How bad do you need this...?" He growled deeply as he climbed over her. Spreading her legs with his own and raising her hips with his paws.

She could feel the angry heat from his member against her cunt. The trickle of her own arousal down to her tailhole. "Really bad," she was whining louder now. "Please, Jeff, fill me, have your bitch..." Her claws dug deeply into the soft ground beneath them.

"Oh... I will." He woofed and thrust in with his hips. Burrying half his length into her tightness. She clentched her jaw as he spread her inner walls, forcing more and more of his cock into her body until she was fully impaled.

He loved how she pulsed around him. Groaning, his eyes shut at the soft heat that engulfed his entire length. Lifting her hips more, he pulled out to thrust back in, just teasing the entrance of her waiting womb. She wrapped her legs, albeit awkwardly around his hips as he continued to pound her smaller form.

He moved himself over her more, resting his huge paws at either of her sides as he thrust. They both panted with exhertion... Jeff loved how she pushed back with each thrust, bringing him deeper into her tight body. His muzzle found her breasts excitedly, taking turns with each one. Pleasuring them, making her murr between each breath.

She ran her claws down his chest, arching herself, her head to the side. "Is my little girl going to cum?" He was rewarded by the tight spasms and hard pushing of her own hips. The pleasure made his eyes cross, his own body picking up speed. He kept himself deep, burried into her womb that was now open due to her orgasm. His knot barely exited her body before it started to grow. With another hard push they were tied together. Him swelling, his back muscles and thighs tense with each short thrust.

Tina loved feeling him grow, having her muscles ripple like soft waves over his impossible thickness. She knew where he was, "Give me your puppies! F*** yes!" Her voice cried out in his mind and he lost it. Howling like a mad wolf to the sky. His entire length pulsed and shot stream, after stream of thick, hot seed into her womb.

Both creatures lay panting, Jeff leaned over her and licked her muzzle. The cuddled close, and laid together in the warm grass.

Little did they know they had an audience. A large tan and gray wolf stood over an embankement, noticeably male. "So the Prince has found a mate, has he?" He sniffed the air. Lifting his lips he bore his sharp, white teeth in a devilish grin before taking off deeper into the woods.

(Part 30. )

Tina laid at her computer desk, arms folded under head staring at the blank screen. She'd just finished up work for the day, Jeff would be home a little later. The emotions of her heat that were still apparent let her know that she was still without pups. Over and over in her mind she told herself that her body might not be ready for another shock. That, it wasn't meant to be just yet. Glancing down at the computers clock it read 5:57PM. Sighing, she slid from the chair and over to the couch.

Flipping on the television, Tina slunk down into the soft cushions and zoned into its fine glow. Turning on her local news she let it run, wanting to hear the weather for the next few days. "We come to you with a breaking story tonight. Two people; a man and a woman have been found brutally murdered this afternoon. The police have yet to release details about the people's identities. Their where a bouts were..."

She sat up wide eyed. The hair on her neck stood on edge. Those were the woods just beyond their apartment building.

"Chief! Chief! What can you tell us about the murders?" A young woman reporter shoved the fluffy looking microphone into Frank Ingemilli's face. The round, stern looking man huffed at the cameras.

"From what we can tell," he started looking at all the dozens of cameras on him. "The killings seemed to have been by a large animal. No person could have done what we've found today. As soon as we know more rest assured we will release it to the public." The woman then spoke up again as he turned to walk into the precinct.

"Do you have any advice for our viewers? Should they be worried?"

He turned around once again. "Stay out of the woods for now, and if you see anything suspicious call the police immediately. No more questions."

The news then switched back to the studio room and Tina was pacing about nervously. Dead bodies? In our woods? Can't be... We were just there... Oh god... We were just there! She ran her hands over her face. Jeff was with her all night. Neither one of them would've done this.

There had to be someone else... The door swung open and Jeff rushed in.

"My parents just called me to see if we were okay!" Tina near hit a wall he scared her so badly. Wrapping his arms around her waist he hugged her close. "Someone else is in our territory."

"That could have been us Jeffrey..." She whined.

"I have a feeling it was meant to be..." Pulling her close he kissed her cheek sweetly. "C'mon, we're going to my parents. They called important members of the pack there... It can only mean someone from our pack is doing this or someone from another..." He sighed, more like groaned irately.

"Other pack? There are others that want us dead?" She blinked up at him confused.

"War wages in every species. I'm going to shower, then we're leaving."

( Part 31. )

Jeff had gotten in the shower habitually. His instructions were for her to get ready and go start the car. Tina hustled about and tossed on her hoody and her boots. Grabbing her keys she gave a look back to the bathroom door then hurried outside.

The front door clicked shut behind her.

"Hello there pretty." Tina turned and THWACK. Blackness...

A cigarette hit the ground, crunched out by a pair of large black Doc Martens. "Too easy..." The gruff voice echoed in a soft chuckle. "Load her up, quickly."

Two more dark figures grabbed Tina's form from the concrete and lifted her. A black SUV pulled up front, the back passenger door opening to allow them to load her in to it.

"Let's go." The same voice spoke smoothly. And within moments the area was left in silence.

Jeff rushed out the door, his coat half on. "Tina...?" Tilting his head up he sniffed. "Tina?" The car wasn't on. And she wasn't inside... Where could she... A growl rose in his throat. Turning on his heel he inhaled again. Males... Three of them. The next step he took resulted in a crunch of metal beneath his sole. Removing his foot, his eyes widened. It was her keys...

"TINA!" His throat was hoarse as he howled. Feeling his beast rise to the surface under the dusk sky. Claws tipped his hands, his eyes radiating with rage. His chest felt tense the loss of his breath causing his heart to beat erratically.

She'd been taken. Taken from him. Closing his eyes, he tried to call to her, but nothing. What if she was hurt...? He shook with anger. Grabbing the keys, he almost tore off the door to open it. Starting the truck and peeling out of the driveway.

---------

"Mom?! They took her."

"What do you mean they took her?"

"They took Tina." He was frantic.

"Who's they, Jeff?! And why did they take her?!"

"I don't know... I don't know... They-they... She's gone, Mom. Get Dad, get a hunting party. I want her back. I need her back."

"Jeff breathe, get here now, I'll tell your father."

---------

Tina groaned softly, she went to sit up... "My head..." Whining, she tensed and shook. I can't move my hands... Opening her eyes didn't offer much assistance. The room was pitch black.

"I'm glad to see you're awake... Welcome to my home Tina. So nice to have you..."
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:31 am

( Part 32. )

"Where am I!?" Tina growled loudly. She felt her muscles tense then a violent pain shoot up her back. Gritting her teeth, she bit back a whine.

"I wouldn't do that cupcake... You can't see it, but there's a metal ring around your neck. You turn, you die. Very simple." The man smiled and stood from his chair. A mere shadow in the already blackness.

"As I said, you are in my home. Please try and keep up."

Tina glared through the darkness as if it would part at her very whim. She could hear him, smell him. But nothing was familiar. A hand reached out to her and she struggled to get away. Her arms were tied behind her, legs tied together and strapped to what she assumed to be a bed or large cot...

A warm hand caressed her throat and tugged on the collar. "You're not going anywhere sweet heart. I'm certain you're not aware... I am the alpha of the Full Moon Rising clan. I know that dear sweet Jeffrey has claimed you." He chuckled running his hand to her cheek and cupping her chin. Gripping it tightly as she couldn't bite him at this angle.

"But... I think you would be more useful to me... After all, the will of the strongest and what not. Sure he will try and rescue his love... But that will simply work to my benefit." Grinning wide he caressed her cheek and let her go.

"You're a pig." She spat at him, another growl passing through her throat.

"Now, that's not nice deary. Wolf, and you know better. You will learn to love me..." He chuckled. "Think about that if you want to survive." His finger tips slid down her chest, the center of her sternum. Tina was now painfully aware that she was in the nude in front of this strange male. Wriggling against her binds, his fingers continued until they rested beneath her navel. Circling softly.

"Soon, my pretty bitch." She lashed out at him. Pulled back against the tight ropes against the bed.

"Tsk... So feisty. I can see why he'd want you as a mate. But to be so foolish and leave you alone like that. What kind of mate is he?" Pulling away from her he stood up and stretched. "I'll leave you to ponder this night, pup. I suggest you think long and hard."

Boot steps echoed off the bare walls. Light spilling in over her form as he opened the door and exited.

Tina wanted to vomit. The smell of him was overwhelming. She didn't want this. Whimpering she closed her eyes and tried to call to him. But her mind was restless, her beast subdued. "Jeffrey..."

---------

"The boss' bitch is a real fine piece." One man said to another. A swift hit to the back of the head and he stumbled off his stool. "Sir!"

"You don't speak of her, understood?" The two men nodded blankly.

"W-what do we do if he shows up?"

"He won't, not yet. And not alone. And I certainly wouldn't have just YOU TWO cleaning it up." Growling annoyedly, he ran a hand over his unkempt face.

Stubble grew over the normally well shaven goatee.

"Alert me if anything else happens."

The two nodded once again, simultaneously.

( Part 33. )

"Everyone knows what to do...?" Jeffrey, Jeff's father stood amongst a varied crowd of males and females. "We do not know if the captors are hostile -- keep up your defensive... Do not attack unless there is a dire need." The crowd seemed to nod all together beneath the Alpha's words. "Go, be discreet. We must find out who and why they've taken her..."

The group disbanded quietly from the back yard of Jeffrey's household. Jeff stood, his fist against his lips glaring out into the woods. His mother came up, placing a gentle hand that seemed to startle him. Though, his shoulders relaxed just slightly. "We'll get her back Jeff..."

Jeff looked at his mother and sighed with a nod. "You're not going." Jeff turned to his father and growled.

"What do you mean?!" He shouted back.

"There is too much at stake here... I will not allow my eldest son to be lead into these games. You are to take MY place, I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to you." He walked up, his tone firm but with a hint of sympathy.

"She is my life, Dad." His fists balled at his sides. "I will not sit here while she suffers, alone."

"Jeff... Listen to your fath-"

He cut his mother short, "NO! I WILL NOT LISTEN!" Jeff pulled away from the both of them and growled, his teeth tipping in fangs. "I will get her back. I will tear the heart out of the fool who did this. And gods be damned if she is harmed."

----------

"And what makes you think you can take on the alpha prince, Evan?" An elderly man asked from his bed. The man known as Evan turned and stared into the sunken black of eyes of what was left of his father. Deteriorating slowly due to age. A once powerful ancient.

"Because, Father..." his words dripped venom. "You should know what happens when a bonded couple is separated. It becomes almost painful after some time... Not being together, the pain will weaken him and her both. They would likely die anyway -- even if it was only in their minds and hearts."

"And what of the girl? You wish to reclaim her?" The disgruntled coughing bounced off the walls as the old man held a white handkerchief to his lips.

Evan looked out through the half opened curtains of his fathers room. "Of course, she's more then perfect. Bitches in our clan are few as is... and none as beautiful..." His last part was whispered before he let the heavy drape fall closed. "And with my challenge of the Alpha prince, it will only be a matter of negotiations that our packs merge into one... Doing something you never could..." His grin was devious, his features highlighted in the dull light of the room.

"My son, you are a fool." Another gut wrenching series of coughs and gurgles. "There must be a balance kept between us... Something you never understood."

Evan's nose twitched, his jaw tensing in rage as he walked to the door. His father... Such a pathetic, weak excuse for a wolf. "You have no say..." And with that he exited.

( Part 34. )

"You haven't eaten, sweety." Evan looked over at the seemingly sleeping Tina. She winced, having heard the door open and blinked several times. Having sat in the dark all day and possibly night -- she was unaware of the time. For the first time since her capture did she have a good look at the man who'd taken her.

He was gorgeous to say the least. Something she hadn't expected with such a deep and gruff voice. A tall male, standing over her by at least a full foot. Black short hair, a goatee that connected from his side burns and the deepest eyes one could ever look in to. But there was a sign of wear on his face... He'd not slept in sometime.

"Enjoying the view?" He broke out in a small smile and she quickly turned away.

"I won't eat anything you give me, I'd rather starve."

"That's not very wise..." Frowning a bit and sitting at the chair nearest her bedside.

"Could be poisoned," she pointed out as matter of factly as possible.

"No need to be poisoning you, Tina. You know better." Arching a brow at the beautiful figure infront of him as she turned her head away again. "It's still warm, I had my chef prepare is specifically for you... You can have use of your hands."

She opened her mouth to protest but before she could her belly growled. Evan smiled. "See. You are hungry. I wouldn't suggest trying anything funny. Understood...?" He narrowed his eyes and stood over her.

Tina looked up at him and gave a slow nod. Evan bent down over her, his loose shirt sliding against her cold skin as he reached behind her to untie her hands. His face was just behind her ear near her shoulder, his breath creating goosebumps involuntarily over her flesh.

Gods, he thought. She smelt wonderful. Finishing with the last knot she immediately pulled her hands forward to her chest, rubbing at the wrists. Evan stood back up and watched her carefully. She kept her word, not making any move to fuss with her binds.

"Here." He handed her the plate on a tray with a glass of water to which she accepted and dug in immediately.

"A girl with an appetite, I like that." He chuckled sitting back down in the chair. She glared at him out of the corner of her eye as she forked a piece of steak into her mouth.

"Where am I?" She asked again.

"You're in a room generally used for prisoners beneath my home... Those who do the pack wrong, sort of like solitary." Noting to the lack of windows and bland grey walls. "Couldn't exactly keep you in one of my guest suites. Not yet anyways."

"What makes you think I'm going to willingly stay? After all, Jeff will be here for me."

Evan shook his head. "He will try..."

Tina felt a twinge of pain in her chest. "If you hurt him, I'll kill you."

Evan's voice rang out in laughter. "Of course you will my dear, of course you will."

Her skin burned with the itch to change, clenching the glass of water to the point of shattering in her hand. The broken glass cutting along her finger tips and palm. Evan jumped up immediately and took her hand. She tried to pull it back, a low deep growl from him made her stop.

"Let me go." Tina flexed her fingers. "I'm fine."

"Girl stop being foolish." Reaching in his back pocket he pulled out a cloth and began dabbing her hand free of blood and water. His touch was warm, she had to admit.

Truth was, he'd been waiting for Tina for some time now. Not knowing when to make the right move. Then Jeff came into the picture and complicated it all. Before he knew it, his tongue ran over her index finger. Sealing the wounds. She pulled her hand back from him with a gasp. The sudden movement startled him, blinking twice before removing the tray from her lap.

"Evan..."

Tina looked up at him after studying her hand. "What?"

"My name is Evan." He cleared his throat. "Try not to move your hand, that collar is also preventing you from healing like you would normally."

"Can you take it off..?" Evan shook his head.

"Afraid not. Not yet. Give me-" Before he could finish she'd turned her head away from him and placed her hands behind her back again. He couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for how she had to be treated. His only weakness... Reaching back around and replacing the knots even more tightly then before. She attempted to break the bonds but found it futile.

"Why are you doing this..?" She refused to look at him now.

"Why does anyone do anything they do?" Taking the tray, he turned for the door. "I'd get some rest if I were you."

The door shut with a tight click of a lock. That was the last sound she heard all night.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:32 am

( Part 35. )

Tina closed her eyes tightly. Praying for it all to be just one long, terrible nightmare. She wanted Jeff. She wanted to be rid of this male and his pack of miscreants. But with her wolf held into submission by this piece of metal there wasn't much she could do. And after about a week now of seeing no one else but him... She was beginning to lose hope. She was beginning to... No. He was not a better prospect then her lover, her mate.

Daily now, she was in pain. Suffering, wishing Jeff would break through the door and scoop her up and away. It made her heart ache from loss and her body tremble with fear for what the future would hold.

Evan on the other hand, was pleased with the deterioration of their bond. It was certainly moving in his favour. Soon she'd be like a blank slate. One he could rewrite to his whim. And so far, his pack had done well keeping the others at bay.

At least, as far as he knew...

----------

"What does your Alpha want with TINA?!" Barked Jeff. His hand to the throat of the thin young man. Terror filled the smaller males eyes, his hands clawing desperately at Jeffs.

"I... I don't know. He will not tell us everything!!!" The male gagged and choked as Jeff squeezed harder.

"LET HIM GO JEFFREY." His fathers voice boomed. Jeff dropped the man to the ground, coughing and sputtering for air.

"He.. He wishes to take Tina as his mate. That is all we know. It is a trap, a setup for you." The smaller male shook and trembled beneath the raging stares of those around him. His smell had been found all over the outside of their apartment. He'd been the one watching and completing the process of having her taken.

"M-my job was to keep an eye on her, that is all...."

Jeff looked at his father who nodded. "Take him away," he growled low to a male and female beta who lurched forward. Grabbing the smaller male by the arms and leading him out the door.

Jeff slumped against the wall panting, he hadn't been able to change in a few days. His heart beat was constantly erratic and his breathing labored. "I need her back..." Tears of anger and exhaustion formed beneath his closed lids as his fist hit the wall.

"I know where the Full Moon Rising clan resides... She's probably kept in their main home. Mikel, Evan's father... we used... we used to run together. But his greed and murderous ways set us apart. He wanted to be just like the old times across the sea." Jeff's father shook his head. "I'm sure Evan wants this pack back as much as his father did."

"But why Tina..." Jeff looked up at his father who shook his head.

"To get to you I imagine. She's a very special girl, I wish I could've seen it before. Note her size when she changes. She's almost bigger than you are. No human born could possibly be like that... She's got something else in her. Something... Something we over looked. I have the historians on it now. It has to lie in her family tree. Jeff, you must go rest... Your being apart from her is making you weak."

"What... what will happen if he tries to claim her..?"

"I don't know for sure... If she accepts him, you won't stand a chance... He will try under the three nights of the full moon. ...Tomorrow and the days after. It is the only time it can be done."

Jeff clenched his jaw tightly. His love, his girl, she wouldn't... She was strong.

----------

"Why tomorrow?" Tina looked at him sternly.

"I'd imagine someone who wants out of their ties and into her true form wouldn't ask questions as to... why." Evan leaned forward a bit and smiled.

Tina sat back against the metal bars of the headboard and turned her face away.

"Tina... I'm doing this for you, for us! Think about it, two of the strongest wolves together, running a pack twice the size of our European brethren... Imagine what we could do?" He got up and moved to her side. Placing a hand on her cheek and turning her back to face him. "Certainly you feel it, don't you? Between us... He hasn't even come for you yet..."

Her eyes welled with tears. It hurt like something awful. Why hadn't he come for her yet?

"Face it, Tina... He never loved you like he said. He only wanted you to breed and carry his own heir..." His thumb stroked her cheek as she bit back a sob.

"It's not true... He... Jeff loves me... We're life mates." Evan's hand moved down her cheek to her throat and over the scar on her shoulder.

"Can you feel him...?" Tina looked at him, her eyes puffy from tears and lips slightly swollen from biting them.

"No..."

Evan leaned down, she looked so helpless... so... his. His lips touched hers, his hands moving to the small of her back and bringing her closer to him. Tina wanted to pull away, but something made her succumb. The kiss was soft, innocent and Evan pulled away slowly.

"I'm here for you now..." He wiped away a tear from her cheek and she whimpered lightly. "Rest, my love. You'll need it."

Tina sunk back down against the bed at his word, tears still running down her face. Closing her eyes tightly as she heard the door shut.

"Jeff... How could you leave me here..."

[[not part of the story, just something Jeff wanted to say }}
    For those phyched about this and pumped up to read the next chapter.. think of this as Jeff's war prayer.

"When I quest my flashing sword,
    and my hand takes hold of judgement,
    I will take vengance upon mine enemies,
    and I will have paid those who haze me,
    Oh Lord,
    Raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy saints."

Give it a thought when you read some of the up coming things. =) have fun =)
    (yes this is a movie quote and yes this is used in a song. Name the band and song for good pets)
    [[End Jeff’s bit]]

( Part 36. )

Evan circled her intimately... This was the first time he'd gotten her outside of her 'dungeon' in days. She'd been left for the most part in solitary. Left to think and to dwell... She knew now what she had to do. She knew now the choice she had to make.

He'd had her fed properly, bathed and now she stood. In all her glory. Gods, did she look beautiful in the moon light.

Her dark hair glistened and her eyes bright as she gazed to the sky. Basking in the cool glow. The night air was chilly, bumps raised on her skin reminding her of this. Tilting her head to the side she smiled. Watching every move he made. He stood over her by at least a full foot. Then he was on her.

His arms wrapped around her slender but full waist and he pulling her to him. His lips making contact with the flesh of her throat. Growling possessively of what was to be his...

Tina's eyes closed, placing her arms around his shoulders and holding herself against his warmth. She was naked. Him, only from the waist up and barefoot.

"I've wanted this for so long..." He spoke warmly against her ear.

She murred quietly, arching herself against his chest.

"Change for me, darling..." He panted, letting her go from his grasp. She took a few paces back. Letting the feeling ripple under her skin.

Her change began. The breaking of flesh, stretching and adjusting of muscle and bone. It was invigorating. With her paws firmly on the ground she tilted her head back and howled into the sky. It was followed by another.

Tina looked in front of her. There her stood, a slight bit smaller then her. Grey and brown. Timber wolf, no doubt. He trotted up, lowering his ears and swishing his tail. Sniffing him, their muzzles met as they inspected one another.

He moved around to her flanks, nipping just aside her tail. This was his chance... Now or never.

Then a flash of black through the darkness...

Contacting with Evan hard and causing Tina to jump. Evan yelped in surprise, a vicious snarl from the other. Tina wasted no time. Tackling the large male to the ground her teeth at his throat. How was she that strong...?

Evan stood, albeit shakily. "Fool..."

Jeffrey's wolven eyes widened at the site of his mate. His Tina. Now with her jaws in a death grip around him. Claws digging in fiercely against his sides.

"You think she wouldn't make the wiser choice? The better... choice." Evan expected him to be here. To interrupt.

"Tina... Tina please... Baby." Jeff whined, ignoring Evan. Tina bit down harder and narrowed her gaze at him.

"Do it Tina. He left you. He betrayed you. And now he tried to kill me." Evan snarled.

Tina kept her grip on Jeff. Concentrating the energy she had to him.

We're pregnant, Jeffrey.

The onyx wolf almost felt his heart stop.

He can't hear me... Did you honestly think I'd let go?

If wolves could cry, he certainly wanted to. His girl. His mate didn't give up. She let his throat go just a bit.

I love you.

Tina released Jeff. Turning swiftly and charging for Evan.

"Tina, wh-!" And he was down. Her claws raked down his sides, tearing flesh as he tried to run. She swatted his back leg out from under him. Falling into a heap onto the ground.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" He yelped and howled.

Both wolves towered over him. Jeff's lips were upturned baring his fangs. Tina stepped forward.

"You're not fit to be mated and bred to anyone, Evan." She spoke with disdain. "You are not fit to lead. You are an ill raised, moronic waste of flesh." Her ears went back and she snapped her jaws in front of his face. "I have no reason to not put you and your... Pack out of its misery."

Jeff made a move, but was stopped abruptly by Tina.

"T, move."

"No, Jeffrey." Turning around to face the cringing male on the ground. "You will go back to your Pack and you will keep way of our territory. Consider this a second chance. A rebirth. Should you fail to heed my words, I will see to it that you are killed. And your pack dealt with and dispersed properly."

Jeff's chest swelled... Not only out of love for this girl, this she-wolf. But out of pride. She was born for this. To be a leader, a Pack Alpha. And a mother. A second chance...

Evan struggled to get up, the wounds were deep and painful. But not fatal. He said nothing...

"Consider them a reminder, Evan should you forget."
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:32 am

(Part 37. )

His breath was hot on her throat, claws digging in to the small of her back. Keeping her lifted against the wall and her body drawn tightly to his. Standing on his hinds and over powering the small female. She loved it like this. Raw. He bit down causing her to cry out in ecstacy. He hadn't even penetrated her yet, but gods did he want to.

Tina's hands clutched his thick fur. The friction of him rubbing against her moist slit driving her insane. Her body covered in a fine sheen of perspiration. Her scent made him go mad with lust. Jeff's paw like hands slid down to cup her ass and squeeze posessively. A low growl rumbling deep in his chest.

She gasped, a soft sound admist his animalistic ones. His teeth grazed along her collar bone as he lifted her from the wall. A few steps and a reluctant release of his arms, she was then sprawled out languidly across the bed sheets. Their bed. She smiled; deviant.

Her legs bent at the knee, parted teasingly as he admired her. The way her breasts raised and fell with each knowing breath. The beasts gleam in her eyes, yearning to be let out. How her lips, soft and sensually parted with each deep breath.

"I want you, Jeffrey..." she whispered.

His ears flicked back and forth. A swish of his tail and he was on her. Tasting every inch of her sweet body. His powerful hands parted her thighs slowly. Like revealing a most valued treasure. Oh how she was...

His muzzle burried against her sex. Devouring her delicate flesh. Tina arched and moaned. Gripping one hand to the sheets, one hand in his head fur; massaging his ears and scalp as he orally pleasured her.

She was panting hard. Her throat and tongue was dry from moaning and cry out her pleasure to him. His name followed by strings of four letter words in a four octive range.

Her thighs threatened to close around his head. Eyes shut tightly as she spasmed around his tongue. Bucking her hips against his face as she came, hard.

Jeff ground his erection against the bed, he couldn't have been any harder. Growling, he moved not allowing her time to calm down and placed himself at her entrance. Her legs, still trembling made their way around his waist as he sunk himself in to her.

Tina yelped a bit, it'd been some time. He was so big... So thick. And she was always so tight around him. Hot and wet. Wasting no time in burrying himself balls deep in to this beauty.

Sitting up, he looked down at her. Body flushed and eyes half lidded in her euphoria. He could feel her vaginal muscles contract teasingly. Urging him for more. One paw went to her hair forcing her body to arch and sit up toward him. The other supported her back slightly.

She growled and whimpered. He traced her lips with his tongue. She complied. Opening her mouth and letting their tongues dance and twist. Tasting herself on him as he thrust his hips. Truly beauty and the beast.

Letting her go, she fell back to the bed. Twisting and tensing as he leaned over her. Plunging back in to her tightness. Manuevering her legs to be at his shoulders he near howled in delight.

Burried so deep within her. His thrusting quickened, his knot beginning to swell.

"That's right big boy, knot me. Make me cum with you." She whimpered and panted.

His jaw flexed as each back thrust was becomming more difficult with his growing size. Jeff dug his claws involuntarily into her hips as his knot locked them together. Tossing his head back, he howled; she cried out. He swore the windows shook at his triumph. His chest rising and falling in rapid succession as each shot of thick, white semen into her body was complimented by the contraction of her insides.

Grinding down against him, her body still sensitive post orgasm, he released her legs. Licking her cheek. Her arms wrapped around his large shoulders. His fur wet and clinging to her body.

"I love you..." She murmurred. Clearly exhausted.

His ears fell back and he nuzzled into the crook of her neck.

It was going to be a long weekend...

( Part 38. )

Jeffs tongue ran over her muzzle and she whimpered softly.

"It'll be alright... You're just not ready." He murmurred. With her ears flattened against her head she lifted it and nuzzled hard into his throat. Both him and Gaia were right... Her body simply hadn't adjusted yet.

"Jeff, you're needed with the elders. Sorry Tina." Jeffrey's father approached them slowly. Jeff stood on all fours, Tina whimpered softly but laid still as the two males walked away.

To her side walked Nicholai and he nudged her playfully at the side. "Hey T." He leaned down, his tail wagging back and forth. Tina looked over and put a paw on his muzzle, he shook his face and sneezed.

"So... Jeff got you somethin'." Tina sat up and looked at him.

"What?"

"Not telling." His tail wagged again.

"Don't make me glomp you." She growled and turned, facing him.

"Hey, hey now. It's a surprise. Big things come in small, black velvet boxes." Nicholai pranced away with his tail in the air.

Tina's eyes lit up and she woofed loudly. With it so close to Christmas, now she was even more excited. Glancing upward, it'd never been so clear.

The stars glimmered along the obsidian sky... Causing her fur to glitter along her back as she stood and walked along the stream line.

It'd been some year... The beginning was terribly lonely... And then, her life seemed to explode. With this craziness. It was still surreal. Pushing off her front paws and standing up on her hind legs. Taking in a deep breath and howling long and loud.

Was always a nice way to relieve tension, she thought before sliding down to all fours.

Her eyes locked onto the moon hung high in the cloudless night.

When Jeff approached she didn't know how long she'd been sitting there.

"What was that about..?"

Jeff snorted. "You know I can't tell you about what goes on between the elders. You're not an Alpha just yet." His tongue met with her ear, which she flicked back and murred.

"Yea, I know..." He sat down next to her, running his large front paws over her back. She glanced over her shoulder at him and growled.

"Did you want something?" His tail wagged at her question and he pushed her to the ground.

"I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" He replied, licking the side of her muzzle down her chest.

"Every day..." She growled and closed her eyes, arching into his mouth.

"That's not enough, I think." His tongue found her breasts and lapped at them eagerly, bringing his claws up to her sides and running through her belly fur. "Oh baby, you smell so good..." He burried his nose into her fur as he continued down her belly.

Her jaw tensed and her paws ran over his head fur and gripped his ears. His tongue finally connecting with her sex. Puffy and wet with arousal... Bucking her hips up, her thighs twitching in her pleasure.

"...and you taste like sin." Leaning up she barked at him with a low growl. Moving to all fours and crawling over her. She licked his face, loving the taste of her on him. Their tongues met and the sounds from his chest were hauntingly animalistic.

As they kissed, Tina moved to all fours beneath him, arched back and her head tilted to the side as they began nipping at each other. "Mate with me, Jeff..."

He pushed her down slightly, "I fully intended on it..." Jeff mounted her, her fore paws lowered so that she was angled toward him. His erect maleness found her instantly and with a few gentle strokes imbedded itself into her tight cunt.

Jeffs entire body tensed with hers, "You f-feel so good..." He groaned and grunted as he began to thrust. Her insides tight, hot and dripping wet. Matting the fur at their thighs. His paws grabbed her posessively, she attempted to push back to meet him but was held quite still.

She whined and whimpered with each deep pass of his cock. Her tail curling against his thigh. "Oh my shewolf likes that, huh?" He dug his claws in tighter and pushed harder into her smaller body. Leaning down over her, he bit at the back of her neck and shoulder.

He felt her pussy start to clamp tightly down against him, taking in a deep breath and holding it as he bit down on her to keep himself from swelling too soon.

Tina panted heavily, grabbing at the ground and scraping up the grass and dirt beneath them. "Harder, Jeff, please..." She knew she was close, and so did he. All he could do was oblige. His body on autopilot as he thrust even harder into her womb.

Her forepaws slid further out beneath her, angling her more and taking him even deeper into her body. He grunted loudly as he felt the shift in her. Tina yelped with the sudden pressure from inside her and shuddered back against him. Whimpering as he insides gripped him and pulsed with her orgasm.

Jeff howled loudly, his knot growing and embedding itself into her. Tina growled as she felt his teeth clentch tightly around her shoulder, followed by each hot gush of his cum into her belly.

------------

"Nick have you seen your brother?"

At the sound of the howl Jeffs father looked at Nicholai whose ears went back... "I'll find him later..."

** To be continued. **

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content