Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Home of the Wolf Pack called Full Moon Rising....and a place were We can relax

Howl by Badwolf

Temo
    Temo

Location : Wishing with all my heart to continue holding Jace.

Howl by Badwolf Empty Howl by Badwolf

Post  Temo Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:49 pm

"You shouldn't be here," she warned not bothering to turn and face him. The hair risen on her neck told her all she needed to know.

"You don't want me to leave..." He replied, his voice low and thoughtful.

She smirked into her arms, still not moving to face him. He took a step.

"Don't." She growled. He was silent in his movements. The bed then shifted under his weight. Crawling up its length, he began to move the sheets softly from over her form.

"You were expecting me..." He grinned noting to her bare flesh.

"Don't flatter yourself." That was his girl... Always denying what was his.
    His lips fell against her shoulder.

Turning with a hiss, he quickly grabbed her arms and pushed her back to the comfort of her pillows. But she didn't struggle.

"Now now, kitty. That's not nice..." He cooed mockingly. She stared up at him. His features dark in the dim light of the room.

There was always something about her eyes that pulled him in... A deep chocolate brown... Hinted in amber. Waging a fiery war against his own ocean green and blue.

"You shouldn't be here..." She repeated, this time softer. With no reply at all he took her lips into his. Their tongues soon battling for dominance.

He let go of her arms to slide his hands down her form... The smooth valley of her belly to the round, full curves of her hips. She moaned reluctantly into his kiss...
    He was the only male that could make her feel like this. Arching up, she rubbed herself against his thigh.

"Ah-ah... Someone's excited..." He growled low, his lips inches from hers. The girl beneath him turned her head in a pout. Her dark hair flowing over her shoulders and cheeks to hide the blush upon them.
    "I want to enjoy you, my prize." A prize more then perfect.

His lips travelled down her throat. Followed by his tongue. Licking and nipping a trail straight down to her breasts. His skillful hands massaged as he suckled her nipples. One by one, enjoying the taste and feel of her skin. She gasped a small timid noise almost phantom to her.

He grinned, a nipple between his teeth. Releasing her he began his slow journey toward her belly. Dipping his tongue into her navel, causing her to arch once again.
    His kisses continued in a soft circle around it... Running his nails just gently up her thighs to part them. He felt her tense.

"Open." He snarled. His beast close to the surface. She whimpered and did just as she was told. "That's my girl." Slinking between her thighs he inhaled deeply. Her scent was like heaven... Running his tongue up her already moist slit. Pure honey, ambrosia of the Gods couldn’t even compare.

“Stop…” The girl whined, gripping the sheets and trying to keep from grinding her hips down against his delicious ministrations. Instead, he thrust his tongue deeply into her body. Only wishing it could go deeper to taste even more of her. She cried out to him.

He ground his hips hard into the sheets, his erection now throbbing with need. Digging his nails, now growing into her tender hips to keep her from squirming.
    “Ger…” Opening her eyes she looked pleadingly down at him. She knew he was as close as she was.

“Get on your fucking knees.” Ordering her with a low snarl. Sliding away from him, she shakily climbed onto all fours in front of him. Her face flushed with shame and lust for this beautiful male. He wasted no time. Taking the opportunity as she spread her legs like a bitch in heat to rub the thick head of his cock over her aroused pussy.

She was so hot, so wet for him. And he well knew, very, very tight. Leaning over her he nibbled her shoulder, grabbing her hips and pulling her just slightly back against him. The pressure between their bodies was near amazing. “Take my cock baby,” he growled.

Obediently she pushed back… His thickness almost too much for her. “That’s right kitten…” He moaned loudly as she tried again. A wonderful hot, tightness engulfed his member, she yelped as he kept her from stopping. Pulling her against his hips forcing all of his nine inches deep into her womb.

He howled in triumph, hammering away at her hips. His now claws dug painfully into her hips to keep her still. Her own sliced through the sheets as she moaned with every hard thrust in to her.

Two beasts mating. Domination-submission.
    “Say it, say you’re mine.” He snarled viciously.

All she could do was moan and gasp. His clawed hand twisted in her thick mane of hair, pulling her head up and back, causing her body to arch heavily back to him. He forced himself deeper. The wet sound of his balls slapping against her ass echoing in the room.

“Tell me how much you love me fucking you.”
    Her eyes opened, he couldn’t help but smile inwardly at the site before him. Her pupils were slit. He drove her so close to letting go, yet her strong will kept her together.

“I love it.” She gasped, “More, please more…”

He let go of her hair, forcing her face against the bed as he drove inside her.
    “Cum for me you whore,” his voice was harsh in her ear. His sharp canines making contact with the back of her neck. As if on command, her insides rippled. Gripping him to the point of impossible tightness.

“Oh, fuck yes. Yes!”

He smiled, she was his; without admission. Feeling himself begin to swell, he closed his eyes. Drowning in the pleasure her orgasm caused him. He too exploded in beautiful rapture. Filling her sweet body with thick, white cream. It’s evidence now dripping from around him and down her thighs.

He let go of her and removed himself from her body. She slumped to the sheets much as she was when he first entered. Though now disheveled and lost in bliss.
    Her neck was red, lightly bleeding as he looked her over.

“I’ll be back for you, kitten.”

And just as he had come, he was gone.
    Two beings, two creatures as different as they were. It surely couldn’t last.

[ Based on real events. ]