Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Home of the Wolf Pack called Full Moon Rising....and a place were We can relax

+6
Chancellor Bayn
Temo
shade shadowwolf
Lunay Shadowwolf
Kemo
shantsa
10 posters

Pack's Place to Rp

Temo
    Temo

Location : Wishing with all my heart to continue holding Jace.

Pack's Place to Rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Pack's Place to Rp

Post  Temo Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:19 am

Chewing on Kemo's ear, Temo gets an evil glint in his eye. Morphing his paws into his lycan hands, he begins an all out tickle attack on Kemo. He nudges Shantsa with a hind foot to get her to help with the tickle attack.
    Time
    Time

Post  Time Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:45 am

*Time sits back on her haunches, still in wolf for, watching the group act like pups and chuckles to herself.*

hello Soul, welcome to the pack
    Angel
    Angel

Post  Angel Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:04 am

*Appears from no-where in wolf form and dives on Time licking her all over her face and muzzel*

Whats up guys, what'd i miss?
    Time
    Time

Post  Time Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:55 pm

*is glomped*
    Angel
    Angel

Post  Angel Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:36 pm

*Curls up around Time*

Everythings going to be ok

*Licks Time on the cheek and closes eyes*

Tomorrows another day
    Time
    Time

Post  Time Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:45 pm

Thank you Angel
    *Falls asleep for a light nap in the middle of Lunay's den*

LOL
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:14 pm

seein time pass out with on angel in there den with a dirt floor & dark clover ground cover n walks out whispering to all the sleepers good night i will be back latter to take my sleep also
    Jace

Post  Jace Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:25 am

Jace decides that it is safe to come down as there doesn't seem to be anyone around, stepping forwards she falls 70ft from the tree and lands with a barely noticable thump, slinking low to the ground she russhes headlong towards her and Temo's den, breathing a sigh of relief when she makes it inside unaccosted
    Time
    Time

Post  Time Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:58 am

Time yawns and steps out into the bright sun. Shaking from nose to tale and stretching, she begins her way down from Lunay's den.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:48 am

It is early. Everyone else is still asleep. Temo pads out of the dens and looks around. Only barely visible wisps of clouds in the blue sky overhead. More wisps of high clouds to the east. The bright sun getting ready to peek over the mountaintops.

Temo stretches and then shakes the sleep out of his fur. He looks behind him back at the dens, making sure no one else was up, he leaves. Taking off running, heading east towards the soon to be showing sun. Weaving in and out around the trees as he ran through the forest, leaping over the thicker bushes and downed logs.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:34 am

When Temo reached the markers outlining the territory, he stops and looks back in the direction that he came from. No one had followed him. He was not surprised. Panting, he sat down and rested for a little while. He had chosen to come here because this particular area was on a hill overlooking the new pack lands.

Temo looked out over the lands in quiet reflection. He had left some good memories, and some bad, in the old pack lands. But here, the landscape provided better protection for the pack. It is easier to keep unwanted wolves out now. A new beginning for everybody. A new beginning for the pack. He wondered about Kemo and Shantsa, when will they finally have the pups that they desire. Chance having found a mate when the pack moved here. Shade and Lunay now up to 12 pups. Will Chance and Soul/Amy decide to have pups too. Temo continued thinking. What was in his and Jace's future. What new adventures will they and the pack see here in the new territory.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:00 am

As Temo sat there in the morning sun, looking out over the lands. He wondered if he would ever be truly accepted by the whole pack. There are times that he still felt that he was alone. Felt like he was ignored. Then there was Jace. He was still having problems reading what she wanted. He wondered if she still had the issues from her previous mate.

A flock of crows erupting from a nearby tree broke him out of his reverie. Getting up and shaking out his fur, Temo proceeded to follow the territory boundary refreshing the markers.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:32 am

About a third of the way around the territory was a tall hill with a high cliff overlooking the lands. One one side was a small waterfall and Temo went to the base of the waterfall and found a ledge that jutted out into the falling water. Padding out into the falls, he let the water cascade over him and through his fur, cleaning it.

After letting the water thoroughly clean his fur, he climbed out and up the hill to the top and found a large flat rock in the sun and overlooking the pack lands. He shook out most of the water from his fur and padded out onto the rock and laid down in the sun to dry. His head on his forelegs over looking the lands.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:55 am

With the warm morning sun beating down on him and drying his fur, and the different smells of spring drifting up to him from below. The distant call of a hawk circling overhead looking for breakfast. The murmur of the nearby creek and the quiet roar of the waterfall. The soft chirping of the robins and other birds in the nearby brush. Temo dozed off into a light sleep.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:04 am

Temo wakes up to the barking of a chipmunk on a tree near by. He raises his head and looks around. It is still a beautiful warm sunny day and there is nothing in the area to disturb it. He happily barks back at the chipmunk scaring it. Chuckling to himself, he stands up and stretches and shakes. Laying back down, he slowly drifts off into a light sleep again.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:15 pm

Temo wakes up from his nap with the sun behind a tree shading him. He gets up and stretches and shakes out his clean and dry fur. His stomach growls a protest at being empty. He sniffs the air but doesn't find anything. Putting off hunting for a while thinking that he may come across something, Temo continues along the territory boarder freshening the markers.

By the time he got half away around from where he originally started, he detected an enticing sent. An elk. That would be good eating. He followed the scent until he came upon a small herd. He hid in the woods and watched the herd for a few minutes and picked 2 for thinning. Temo sneaked around the herd and got into position. At the proper moment he leaped and transformed into his lycan form and took down the first elk and before the herd could run off, he leaped again and took down the second elk.

Temo dragged the second kill back to the first one and ate his fill. He then proceeded to skin both carcasses and cut them up. Making a number of packages of meat he then buried the remains.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:42 pm

Changing back to his wolf form, Temo uses his telepathy to gather up the packages of meat and heads back to the dens. The trip back was uneventful but funny seeing a wolf being followed by several packages of elk meat following him with no visible means of support or locomotion.

When Temo arrives back at the dens, no one was in sight. Seems everybody was either gone on errands or napping inside their dens. He proceeded by everybody's den entrance and left a package of meat with enough for a meal for two at each den. He also left a second smaller package at Shade and Lunay's den for the older pups. The rest Temo took inside his den for Jace and himself.
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:23 am

shade sets up a permanent tower gate in the main den so the pack & the minions can go back & forth when ever they please.
    Kemo
    Kemo

Post  Kemo Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:13 pm

He pads out into the quiet night, the sounds of laughter escaping the den behind him, but he wanted to be alone right now. He had a lot on his mind, thoughts of his pups, the future he would have with them, the happiness of being a father. All day he had been thinking of names for them, choosing a few that he liked a lot and knew Shantsa would be picking names as well for them. He padded out to patrol the pack lands, refreshing markers, noticing Temo's scent all over the area. "Seems he has been keeping them refreshed and doing some patrolling himself." He thought as his ears suddenly picked up the sounds of a small river. He padded toward it, taking a drink of the fresh tasting water before heading further into the woods, seeking a place where he could go to be with his thoughts, wondering if anyone followed him though he doubted it. He stopped and looked behind him, hearing a twig snap, but saw nothing among the trees and he assumed it must have been his own mind playing tricks on him. As he turned, his eyes caught a large mountain, and he remembered his old den, the place where many memories had occured, both happy and sad, as well as anger. He flexed his paws, remembering how he had punched large holes in the side of the mountain with them, bleeding freely though he did not care. He remembered...the pain shot through him, so much pain, guilt, heartbreak, but he reminded himself, the past is in the past and it was not his fault. He pushed those forbidden memories into the back of his mind, heading for the mountain and climbing it, causing him to forget about the memories as he found a small overhang that he could rest on. He reared his head back and howled, laying his head on his paws as he looked out over the new lands that were his home.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:43 pm

Temo raises his head when he hears a wolf howl in the distance. Listening to the tones, he realizes that it is his brother, lost in thought. Wondering what has him so deep in thought, but also hearing Kemo's request to be alone with his thoughts.
    Kemo
    Kemo

Post  Kemo Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:41 pm

He padded back to the large den, running through the trees and jumping over rocks, until he reached the dens, heading inside and for a friend in need.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Pack's Place to Rp - Page 3 Empty Full Moon Rising Pack RP

Post  shantsa Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:38 pm

Hearing the Howling, shantsa knew Kemo was out patrolling the Pack’s new Lands…sighing softly, at what had happened within the Pack earlier in the day caused her heart to almost break….shaking her head, she raises to her feet little slower then before as the pups are growing, her belly now was being to round out on each side, turning she looks around the Den, seeing the need to have a doorway between their Den and smaller one , she see’s in her mind the size and place she would want the doorway then wishes it, and suddenly a opening appears in the wall, 2 feet from the ground and large enough that a full grown wolf could pass though it with No trouble,

Shantsa then moves into the other den, smaller but perfect for Puppies…she thinks will work just right, then with sadden heart, she turns and moves out if the dens, into the main Den and outside, she turns left and begins a slow trot, not sure were she was going or cared, tears falling… as she sighs wanting the Pack together and no more fighting…thinking just might not be a place to bring young into….

not seeming to care at the moment were she was heading, or how long she been trotting along, to suddenly yelp out, as she was falling, down down down, to land with soft thud upon a mudden ground, wincing as slight pain runs up her back, she lays there having had the wind knocked out of her. Eyes moving around seeing she had fallen into some hole, the walls were of stone….she moves her legs seeing if anything was broken, but seemed no bones broken as she stands, her first thoughts were Her puppies, she closes her eyes then opens them as whispering voice so sounded like her grandmother saying “they all are ok, I promise…”but this place has some kind of evil spell, that powers of any Kind will not get You out, No your Powers or any of Your Packs powers, this will take thought and normal was to get you out, maybe a test to see if any of Yous, still know what a wolf is that has No powers at all, they are just normal everyday wolves“….
    Kemo
    Kemo

Post  Kemo Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:04 pm

Suddenly hears a yelp, the tones of it and the bells ringing in his head telling him it was Shantsa. He ran outside and followed her scent to a strange opening in their den, but her scent also led off in a different direction. He set his nose to the ground and sniffed rapidly, following her scent for a long while before almost falling into a strange pit in the ground. He howled, looking down into the pit but seeing Shantsa. He barked, "Shantsa are you ok? Are the puppies ok? Please tell me you didn't hurt yourself and they are fine!" He gauged the distance to the bottom, knowing he wouldn't be able to climb out himself let alone with her on his back. He stared down at her for a moment...thinking.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Pack's Place to Rp - Page 3 Empty Full Moon Rising Pack RP

Post  shantsa Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:51 pm

as she looks around thinking just figures Shantsa, something always happens to You, more bad then good, sighs, as thinks lord Kemo will disown her as Mate, if their pups get this from her, the always finding trouble even when no looking, as she whines having thought she heard something she turns and looks up, seeing Kemo, her eyes flats, as she prays He is not mad, she answers Him " I am fine, and so are the Pups, Grandmother told Me so. but pleaseeeeee get Me out of here" as she sits down
    Kemo
    Kemo

Post  Kemo Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:41 pm

He smiles, "Where would you be without me? Stuck in this pit for a long time I suppose." He laughed, then noticed her pleading look. "Don't worry my love, I will get you out of there." He turned and looked around for something he could use. As his eyes roved over the trees, he suddenly got an idea. He padded into the trees, finding what he was looking for rather quickly. He dragged/rolled his spoils toward the pit, then sat down as he planned everything out before he set to work. "Shantsa stay as far as you can to the side ok? I've got an idea but you have to stay as far as you can to the side or you may get hurt."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content