Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Home of the Wolf Pack called Full Moon Rising....and a place were We can relax

+6
Chancellor Bayn
Temo
shade shadowwolf
Lunay Shadowwolf
Kemo
shantsa
10 posters

Pack's Place to Rp

shantsa
    shantsa

Pack's Place to Rp - Page 4 Empty Full Moon Rising Pack RP

Post  shantsa Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:32 pm

moves to far back of the Hole, barely seeing light let alone Kemo, shantsa sits shivering from the damp and worry if she will even get out of here....a tear falls thinking how she just wanted Home...
    Kemo
    Kemo

Pack's Place to Rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Pack's Place to Rp

Post  Kemo Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:43 pm

He checked to see if she was clear, then arranged the log he had dragged and lowered it carefully and slowly into the den. He smiled as he heard a gentle thump and angled the log so it wouldn't move. "Ok Shantsa, can you climb up the log? I can come down there and help you up if you need it." He held the log tightly with his body weight, watching her carefully.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Pack's Place to Rp - Page 4 Empty Full Moon Rising Pack RP

Post  shantsa Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:55 pm

watching carefully as Kemo somehow gets the huge log down into the hole, hearing His words of "Ok Shantsa, can you climb up the log? I can come down there and help you up if you need it." yelling up, "I think I can do it", as she slowly begins to climb one paw after another, until she was half way up, then suddenly, she trips over a her Mate, licking His muzzle in thanks, o0o0o I so was worrying Kemo
    Kemo
    Kemo

Post  Kemo Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:48 pm

He watches her climb, knowing she can do it as she is a strong willed female. Suddenly she makes it over the lip of the pit and jumps into his paws. He returns her licks happily. "You are very welcome my mate, I am always happy to save you. I love you more than anything." He holds her close, happy that she and the pups were ok, just enjoying the closeness they shared.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content